Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
Batman: Arkham Origins (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£9.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard Edition
Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline set several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, the first two critically acclaimed games of the franchise.
Taking place before the rise of Gotham City’s most dangerous criminals, the game showcases a young and unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight. As the story unfolds, players will meet many important characters for the first time and forge key relationships.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
With Rocksteady handing over the reins I had my worries about the direction the game would take. Fortunately WBIE know a good thing when they see at and didn't meddle. But that decision comes with a downside, there is little innovation in this game compared to the previous episodes.
Yes there is a revamped detective mode (which you are mostly a spectator through and takes little skill no matter how much it's dressed up) and some new gadgets, although the super power mittens tip the balance way in your favour and removes the challenge.
I find Gotham is beautifully rendered but a bit unsatisfying as it's unpopulated, like an empty shell. Coming from a couple of months of the living world of GTA V, this was a bit of a downer.
The game is still brilliantly fun to play and you still get that "i'm the dark knight" feeling and thrill. It just doesn't move things along as the previous games did. The voice acting is still second to none and the story remains as strong as ever. It just feels like an add on to Arkham City-2.5 if you will.
Worth playing,was always going to find it hard to live up to parts 1+2. Just get that niggling feeling Rocksteady may have been more adventurous and the product may have been more polished as well.
The combat system hasn't changed, the gadgets haven't changed (much - the exception being shock gloves) and the overall atmosphere of the game hasn't changed. That, dear readers, is a good thing. Many websites which reviewed this game said that not changing aforementioned features was a bad thing, but I assure you it is not. This coming from gaming sites that consistently rate CoD and BF high, despite them being very similar each time.
The 'Most Wanted' missions are really good and give the game an extra boost, in both time and fun. These can last as long as you want them to because they just stay as markers on the map until you complete them.
There are plenty of reasons to buy this game but to list them all now would take away from the fun of finding them out for yourself! Buy this game!
The game allows you to play as Batman, from a third-person perspective (‘over-the-shoulder’) and you exist in a large open-world environment within Gotham City. The story takes place quite early on in Batman’s career as a heroic crime-fighter – and, while many hoodlums are aware of “The Bat”, many don’t yet fear him. And yet Batman is making in-roads into the criminal underworld, and so the gangsters want him out of the way. With this in mind, the Black Mask places a $50 million bounty on Batman … leading many gangs, crooks and hitmen to try and kill Batman. So we see the likes of Killer Croc, Bane, Copperhead and Deathstroke enter the fray – all intent on Batman’s downfall. And, taking advantage of the mayhem, a new super-villain makes his presence known: as the Joker.
It’s a very good game – and lots of fun to play. While there’s lots of fighting (which could get somewhat repetitive), there’s plenty of detective work involved. Visually, the game looks superb. And the music is excellent. The voice-work is good (although, using different actors than in the other games in the series, it takes a while to get accustomed to who’s speaking).Read more ›
I'll start with...
- The graphics are great, and Batman's new look is (in my opinion) really cool. I like that WB took the opportunity to make the 'Origins' story more fleshed out by changing a few subtle things about Batman and his surroundings.
- Exploring Gotham and the Batcave, and reading up on characters that Batman is meeting for the first time is a great way to add some depth, fans of the previous Arkham games probably won't find this feature to be a surprise, but it's still cool.
- I really enjoyed the story, and some of the interaction between characters is great!
- The new approach to 'detective mode' is fun, though your participation is minimal... Don't expect any real 'Aha!' moments like I found from solving riddles in the other Arkham games. The game does about 90% of the work, and all of the figuring out is done by Batman without your help... Which actually kinda sucks now that I mention it, as I bought the game wanting to 'be' Batman!
Still, it looks good!
- Troy Baker makes a pretty damn good Joker!
- The boss fights, while marred by some of their own issues, are generally approached a lot better than in the other Arkham games, in my opinion - They're all cinematic (in the best possible way), challenging and mostly unique in terms of gameplay - I really found myself looking forward to them rather than dreading the usual 'dodge, batarang, stun, beatdown' approach.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Came early. Was brilliant that it came on the day I finished the game before xPublished 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
Worst batman game, definitely one to avoid in the series. Ridiculous boss fight with Deathstroke, clumsy plotline, just a an awful gamin experience in general which is a shame as I... Read morePublished 25 days ago by Crichton
Great game only played first boss so far but really happy with it and great price now as I'm rather late on the purchasePublished 1 month ago by Ryan