- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Syngress (22 July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0124166008
- ISBN-13: 978-0124166004
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 0.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 215,162 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Basics of Web Hacking: Tools and Techniques to Attack the Web Paperback – 22 Jul 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"...this book does provide an excellent introduction to the subject, and does so in a very practical way that explains the issues and techniques very clearly. Even if you’re not interested in becoming a hacker (or penetration tester) it’s a worthwhile read if you want to understand the problem..."--Network Security,August 1 2013
About the Author
Dr. Josh Pauli received his Ph.D. in Software Engineering from North Dakota State University (NDSU) and now serves as an Associate Professor of Information Security at Dakota State University (DSU) in Madison, SD. Dr. Pauli has published nearly 30 international journal and conference papers related to software security and his work includes invited presentations from the Department of Homeland Security, National Security Agency, Black Hat Briefings, and Defcon. He teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses in software security at DSU.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Introdution to kali tools exploration.. not really practical for hacking.. but nice to understand web principles like sessions and authentication