- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: AVA Publishing; 01 edition (31 Dec. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2940373590
- ISBN-13: 978-2940373598
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1.8 x 21.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,047,439 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Basics Photography: Post-Production Colour Paperback – 31 Dec 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Steve MacLeod has worked at the highest level of photographic imaging for more than ten years, across a broad spectrum of the medium, from fashion through to portraiture and documentary, and has experienced first hand the transition from analogue to digital imaging. Steve complements his professional career by lecturing and mentoring future photographers, for which he was awarded a fellowship of the RSA in 2004.