Basics Animation 03: Drawing for Animation Paperback – 7 Nov 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'It covers a huge subject area in an accessible and readable way. The layout is good and helps the reader access areas of particular interest. The best thing about the book is the quality and relevance of the illustrations.' -- Samantha Moore, University of Wolverhampton, UK.
'This book is an excellent text explaining the importance of drawing for animation with relevant illustrations.' -- Diane Joyce, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK.
'This is excellent in terms of historically accurate content. I am particularly interested in the storyboarding content ... it is outstanding in terms of being easily read and well illustrated.' -- Darren Wall, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK.
'A good book that gives the reader a good insight into the working processes of a range of animators. There is a good range of how to/developing ideas and animations with some very practical and achievable advice.' --Michael Smith, Leeds College of Art, UK.
About the Author
Professor Paul Wells is director of the Animation Academy at Loughborough University. He has also lectured extensively in universities across the world on animation.
Joanna Quinn is a major figure in world animation, receiving two Academy Award nominations and winning Emmys, Baftas, and Jury prizes worldwide. She lectures at universities and film schools in Britain and abroad.
Les Mills was the course director in Film and Animation Production at the University of Wales. He now runs an animation production studio in Cardiff with Joanna Quinn. Les's work has received an Oscar nomination and won three Emmys.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
por el precio prometido, felicitaciones a los que se encargaron de hacer la venta.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Subjects within Art
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Cartooning
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Video
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Genres
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Animation
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Computers & Film