- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Puzzlewright; Csm edition (4 Feb. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1454909358
- ISBN-13: 978-1454909354
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 0.8 x 15.2 cm
Baseball Crosswords (Sit & Solve) Paperback – 4 Feb 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David J. Kahn is a longtime crossword constructor whose work has appeared in all the major papers. His previous Sterling books are Baseball Crosswords, Sit & Solve(r) Hard Crosswords, Sit & Solve(r) Movie Crosswords, Crosswords on the Flip Side, The Metropolitan Opera: Crosswords for Opera Lovers, and The Grid Reaper: 50 Puzzles to Die For. He lives in New York City.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
were too simple or obtuse.