Customer reviews

on 4 April 2009
Bought this for my son for under football strip during cold days, he says it make a difference to him. Sizes a bit on the small side, so if in doubt order the bigger size.
on 16 March 2010
This is a great baselayer, easy to get on and off, unlike some that have very narrow necks. The boys love them - wash and tumble dry well without any shrinkage. Would definitely buy them again.
on 4 February 2014
I ordered a Medium for my 14 yr old daughter, sent an email requesting details of what chest size to try to confirm before it was sent that I had ordered the correct size. No information was given to me at all... it arrived and it is so small it would probably fit a 6 yr old. Very disappointed that i know had to go through the performance of sending it back and locating another in my daughters size
on 23 January 2011
Delighted with the quality of the top. Also when I received the top I realised that I had ordered the incorrect size. When I phoned up they advised me to return it and they would send out correct size. They sent out the new top by return post. Extremley impressed with how helpful and efficient staff were in handling my query.
on 3 October 2015
Bought a small to fit 5-6yr old. Fits perfectly. A great base layer for football and rugby training. Recommend
on 22 February 2013
Hard to find a base layer that will fit a skinny football mad five year old. This one is great, yes a bit big, but does the job brilliantly and with style! Great quality too so I am sure it will last a while!
on 4 March 2010
This Base Layer Rugby Top was really appeciated by my grandson.
Excellent service and recieved promptly
on 2 November 2015
Last year my son had 'skins'. He assures me this top is just as good. He is an 11 year old boy about 148cm tall and slight. I bought him the junior large size, they fit very well with a bit of growing space. Brilliant for outdoor winter sports.
We also have the matching trousers, he loves those too.
on 13 March 2016
I don't know why this is listed as a boy's top, it is exactly what my daughter needs for netball and lacrosse. This is the most expensive base layer I have bought and the difference in quality is obvious. The material is thick and has kept its shape in the wash. I will buy this brand again.
on 12 October 2011
This is a great thermal top that I bought for my daughter to wear under her PE shirt at school. No fuss and it does the job perfectly!