Customer reviews

on 8 June 2017
Great to have Sue back in my life!
on 24 July 2012
It was a joy to find this book I read many years ago when I wanted to be a nurse. I bought this copy for my student nurse daughter and she has thoroughly enjoyed it too!
on 2 July 2015
Excellent
on 28 August 2011
This is an excellent book and well worth a read by any budding nurses out there, I am a nurse and it was fun to read about the training again.
on 13 July 2009
I have all the Sue Barton books & enjoy them all very much. They are excellent for younger people who enjoy the nursing stories.
S.J.Bamber
on 17 November 2015
I've been rereading a childhood book, the first in a series. A story of a young woman beginning her nursing career The book follows her adventures, misadventures and friendships as she matures during her first years of training and the beginnings of a potential romance. This is set in the 1930s America so hospitals and attitudes were very different. An attractive heroine and some interesting details of hospitals and nursing in those days (and some of which may still be recognisable).
on 2 July 2015