- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Barton Hill Revisited (Images of England) Paperback – Illustrated, 30 Jun 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This second collection of over 200 previously unseen photographs takes a fresh look at Barton Hill, a lively community in east Bristol. The area was redeveloped during the 1950s and 1960s and these images document the huge changes that took place at that time.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.