- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: SKNP6
- ASIN: B00IAFB80S
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 7 Feb. 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (22 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 78,019 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Barry M Cosmetics Silk Nail Paint, Heather
|Price:||£3.80 (£31.67 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£0.19 (5%)|
- Matte sheen finish
- Available in 6 beautiful shades
- Free from Animal Testing
- Produced by popular cosmetics company Barry M
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Barry M Cosmetics presents new for 2014 a brand new range. Silk’s beautiful matte sheen gives nails a luxurious, chic finish. In a collection of pretty pastel shades inspired by nature, it's the perfect polish for a fresh take on Spring.
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/ NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/ TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, POLYPROPYLENE, SILICA, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STYRENE/ ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BENZOPHENONE-1, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID [+/- MICA, CI77891, TIN OXIDE, CI15850, CI15880, CI19140, CI77491, CI77499, CI77007, CI77510, CI77742]See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It was really easy to apply and seems to be very hard wearing - over 48 hours and not a single chip. Even after playing netball!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lovely pale lilac shade with a silk finish, came quickly, good value for moneyPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Beautiful colour and texture! It goes on really well (needs two coats) and last at least 2 days without chipping with no top coat!Published 9 months ago by Nicola