- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
BarkStopper Ultrasonic and audible bark deterrent device.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Transmits an ultrasonic sound wave heard by a dog up to 50 feet away
- Ultrasonic sound waves are a proven way of getting a dogs attention
- BarkStopper is a great training aid or for using on unruly neighbours dogs
- Features a loud audible sound button if the dog is out of range or hard of hearing
- Ultrasonic sound waves are inaudible and can't be heard by the human ear
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Directions:To be used in an initial period of up to 2/3 weeks and then only used when needed. Some dogs will stop barking fast and within the first day and some take longer than others.
The BarkStopper is a high quality dog trainer device that gets a dogs attention at a push of a button by transmitting ultrasonic sound waves. These waves can be heard by a dog up to 50 feet away yet are inaudible to humans. The ultrasonic waves can travel easily over fences, walls and hedges and are ideal for for dog training purposes or for stopping your neighbour's dog from barking. The clever device also features a loud audible sound button which can be used if the dog is out of range. All orders come in a BarkStopper box and with simple to understand instructions. The BarkStopper is powered by 2 x AA batteries and these are not included.
Related products from Our Brands
Showing 1-8 of 1,537 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The annoying dog in question is my neighbour's Jack Russell. As soon as they go out it barks constantly in their garden.
Pointing the device at the dog from an open bedroom window had no effect - 20 feet is too far for the device.
Holding the device just above the 6 foot high fence and pointing in the dogs general direction had the desired effect - at first. The dog would immediately run indoors (it has a dog flap). However now the dog will just get angry and bark at the device making more noise than ever (started doing this after two weeks). I just wish I could crank up the volume!!
I believe these types of devices are breed dependent and are not suited for this one.
We have a 6 month old puppy. She was very interested in the audible noise indoors but it makes her excited and she thinks it's a toy so try's to play with it. The audible noise outside i guess just sounds like a bird and she's not fussed at all. She didn't show any reaction to the ultrasonic sound. I struggled getting the battery case back on and had to bang it against the kitchen worktop (not ideal). It's also pretty bulky for two buttons. No one likes carrying more than they have to on a dog walk. The audible noise is quite loud so could be useful to use when walking alone in the dark if that sort of thing makes you nervous. Sending back today for a refund.
My own dog and cat don't seem overly perturbed when I use it either, but then that is as little as possible and as a training aid only.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?