Two Bare Feet CLASSIC BABY WETSUIT FOR SWIMMING
|You Save:||£2.00 (13%)|
- Front zipper / Made from Neoprene (Wetsuit material) / UV Protection / Flat stitched comfort seams
- Don't take too much notice of the APPROX age ranges. Make sure you measure the child first
- XXS 0-6 Mths Chest=47cm - Top of shoulder to Crotch=34cm // XS 6-12 mths 53cm 39cm
- S 12-18 mths Chest=55cm - Top of shoulder to Crotch=44cm // M 18-24 mths 59cm 48cm
- L 24-36 mth Chest=61cm - Top of shoulder to Crotch=51cm // XL 3 - 4 Yrs 62cm 54cm
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Slightly better quality than the Aqua Wave version Unisex design Black is now all black, ie. no grey - Also Raspberry Pink and Lilac are girls colours --- Top of shoulder to crotch is measured by: Taking tape measure from top of shoulder next to neck, down the front under the crotch, then back up to the top. Then divide this by 2 and thats the size you need. Its ok if the length is a little longer by 2 cm or shorter by around 6 cms Its crucial that the suit fits the child. If its too loose they will get cold. It needs to be a good fit in order to keep them warm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My one year old looks super awesome in his new wetsuit.
The colour is exactly as advertised.
His legs aren't "chunky" enough to fill the leg area so he will still get wet but it will keep him warmer for his swimming lessons which is the main reason I purchased this product.
I got the swimming nappy from the seller in red too so makes a great little combination.
Excellent value for money too!!!!
Most recent customer reviews
My daughter loved it