on 22 April 2014
Absolutely sold on this easy to apply high quality product! Photo finish every day! Highly recommended! Look flawless in a few minutes !!
on 21 March 2017
I recieved this set a few days later and i really am dissapointed. First of all, the primer doesnt smell nice and the application of this product once on the skin feels horrible. I came out in little spots and that was a result of this product. I dont ever get spots nor have any complextion issues so this was a first for me.The pump wasnt also working :((( Secondly the mineral powder didnt stand up to its description. I usually use bareminerals and in comparison to that this product really doesnt uphold its description and to pay £25 which i paid for wasnt worth the money either. The foundation powder doesnt apply seemlessly not does it give you that sheer coverage you would expect. In conclusion an awful product and i have fiven it one star as the brushes seen to be ok. And ok is all i can say for now.
on 8 April 2016
It's a good product for someone who knows what they're doing. I wouldn't advise it for people starting out clearer instructions will be needed
on 10 April 2017
This mineral make up is so beautiful! I was worried the colour may have been too dark (I ordered medium) but it blends so well! I'm not an expert with make up but it's so easy to use and I'm in love with it! And the best part is that it's vegan! Will be ordering again!
on 1 May 2017
Product is good. Not quite bare minerals but ok and cheaper. The packaging is poor. Be careful as the inside lid comes offeasily and you end with product everywhere. No twist function like bare minerals to close the holes off to limit the powers going everywhere. Brushes are lovely. Nice quality and effective.
on 12 May 2017
Purchased for my daughter who's just starting out with makeup and about to hit her teenage years.

The products are smooth and go on easily. My daughter has sensitive skin and has suffered from no reactions to this make up which is great. This is something I will buy again.
on 27 October 2014
i think its 1 of the best make up sets I've ever used I find its best to use a tinted moisturiser first.
on 7 August 2016
Good value, brushes are well made and the powder are great.
on 15 August 2016
Better than some of the more expensive alternatives. Brilliant value and easy to blend to make a bespoke shade.
on 30 May 2017
Not as wow as people say