Size: 1 Doll|Change

Size: 1 Doll|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
What I really like about this Barbie is that it's very pretty, there are sparkly lights and two songs from the Barbie film that play when you move Barbie's arm. So I wanted to give it five stars, but mummy said no because the songs are just very short clips and you can't take this Barbie's clothes off. But I don't mind because it's to go with my Barbie collection. Mummy says I'm not to say how many I have in my collection.

Mummy does say she agrees it's a lot of fun because when it arrived she unpacked it in her office and everyone including her manager were singing and dancing to the music

Review by Lucy aged 6
Size: 1 Doll|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
First of all this doll only sings 2 short clips from her songs from the DVD film The Secret Door. So the 2 songs claim is a bit of a stretch…….I probably minded more than my granddaughter because the granddaughter was quite blown away by how pretty this Barbie is.
The dress she wears is very colourful, shiny and best of lights up when you pull her magic wand hand down. Or wave her magic wand I should say.
Lights and music in fact though for just a short burst, first one song then wave the magic wand again and hear the other song. For a few moments she is quite magical.
Clothes wise, the dress is stunning, underneath she is wearing very high heels in pink and a pink tiara on her head.
If you buy this doll for a Barbie fan they will love her even though the limbs are not as moveable as other Barbies.
I think perhaps she is more of a collectors Barbie. Or for special status and regard rather than the rough and tumble of normal play. We have all seen Barbies missing heads and limbs and this one is far too pretty for such an ending :-)
Recommended for Barbie fans
on 8 November 2014
I saw this doll at £30 in Tesco, and wanted it. I found it in Argos at £25, still too dear. Amazon sold it me for £17--just great. I bought it as a very attractive `collectors` doll, and it is too good for a kiddie to mess about with. I would add that the two pieces of music only last for about 3 seconds each, not really enough.
VINE VOICEon 30 August 2014
Size: 1 Doll|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Certainly has the WOW factor with the brightly coloured dress and the very bright flashing lights on her bodice (so bright you see spots after!). Little girls will love the tie-in to the film, hearing the songs again (well part of them anyway) by waving her wand and having their very own Alexa to play out the story with. Her hair can be brushed (well some of it can) and some of her clothes can be taken off and changed for others but I don't think that's the idea. I think she is supposed to be kept just the way she is and where's the fun in that?
on 21 May 2016
Daughter loves it, great price for barbie and lights up however loses 2 stars as she doesnt really sing but says la, la, la, la, la for about 5 seconds to music then stops! I expected more from Barbie and if had paid the list price of £25 woul have sent back
on 7 April 2015
My 6 year old niece really liked this doll when I gave it to her for her birthday. She likes that it plays music and lights up and it matches her Barbie pink horse. It's reasonably priced at £13 compared to £25. She's only had it a few days so I don't think there are any pros and cons I can mention other than it seemed to be quiet loud but it was late.
on 26 January 2015
As previous reviewers have said, it doesn't do a lot but she has delighted my 4 year old and my 6 year old is also singing along. Novelty value as after a few nights she ended up in the box with the other Barbie dolls/clothes but still gets taken out to hear the songs now and again. Shame you can't dress her up as that would be nice.
on 11 November 2014
I don't like it - I find it annoying and irritating!!!
BUT that said my 8yo who saved up for it out of her own money absolutely loves it and plays with it again and again...

Be aware you can't dress the doll in anything but what she comes with as her legs aren't properly formed as that's where the sound box goes...

As an adult also be aware there's no off switch!!! ;)
on 21 December 2015
After reading reviews I order it for xmas for my daughter, it just arrived and found it disappointing. Barbie does not sing, the only ''singing'' she does is la la lalala la la. Bit too pricey for what it does.
on 2 January 2015
Lovely doll, lights up and sings the song from the film, my 3 year old loves. I am not so keen on the fact that there is a skirt shaped speaker under the dress so she is not able to wear trousers and she does not release the wand as it is fixed through a hole in the hand.