on 18 October 2012
My daughter really wanted this doll and the princess doll it is paired with, as they are supposed to sing together. As yet we don't have dolls that sing more than a few words of one song, don't sing the same song, we have had two dolls whose legs have come off at the slightest move, and changed one because it didn't sing at all. This was a birthday present, and she has been hugely disappointed. I can't change the dolls we have now, we have been so mixed up with receipts etc we can't find the relevant receipts, so will now be going through Mattel in the vain hope of getting two dolls that do what they are advertised to do and will actually stay intact through a single session of gentle play.
Very disappointed, this is not the quality we have come to expect.
on 23 August 2013
I bought this for my 6 year old twin girls (both this the over priced purple doll £60, and the better value pink one £18). They adore them but they are not suitable for younger kids though as the crowns are jaggy and jut out when the hair is rotated. Also hair doesn't sit as nicely as in the photos - definitely bad hair day...every day! This pink doll is good value for money but forget the purple Keira doll!!

Oh and huge thanks to the other reviewers who mentioned the little plastic tag at the back of the waist. Remove this to hear the two songs. The instructions don't mention it anywhere.
on 29 December 2012
I was a bit apprehensive to buy this at first because I felt it was pricey but upon my daughter receiving it I felt actually it was worth every penny - she takes it everywhere. It is good quality, the song that plays is clear and catchy - you can change her hair and clothes easily. All in all a great buy.
on 14 November 2012
My daughter loves this doll. The clothes are really pretty and there is a lot of attention to detail. The transforming hair is not the best feature (you have to turn the head round ) as it gets stuck on the tiara, and the song is slightly annoying, but my daughter is very pleased with it !
on 10 October 2012
Barbie barbie is all i ever get from my two daughters they loved the doll and cannot stop pressing the necklace to hear it sing they have the dvd and use the doll to act out the story.If my girls are happy then i am happy very pleased with doll.
on 24 September 2015
Always popular
on 17 September 2014
Nice doll to add to all the others that she has.
on 19 February 2013
My daughter loves the doll. It only sings one song though and it's very short and sweet. Quite expensive for what it is.
on 30 November 2012
I thought this was a very good price and very good quality will make a very nice present and a happy little girl
on 25 October 2012
a pretty doll my grandaughter loved it shes got all barbie films.its good you can change dress around and it sings