on 7 January 2013
I brought this for my Daughter's birthday. Really pleased it is good value for the money I paid and easy to assemble. She is really happy and has great fun playing with it. It folds up nice and neat for easy storage and because it is light it is great to carry around to grandparents etc. Very happy.
on 6 February 2012
I brought this toy for both my daughter and nieces at christmas.
They all love it!

It is a great fold away toy which you can take away with you in the car for play dates and holidays etc. My youngest niece is 3 and i would say this is the youngest child i would let play with it as it does have some small parts as well as being a bit fiddly to set up.

Over all a good buy i feel.
on 27 December 2011
Bought as christmas present and my daughter loves it. Very good value as set much more expensive in other shops
on 9 May 2014
Purchased this as a gift for a dear little person who enjoyed it thoroughly. I would recommend it to others who want to give a gift that will keep a child occupied for hours.
on 27 April 2013
My daughter loves this! Lots for her to play with and easy and ideal to pack away nice and compact brilliant buy however I did buy this when it was half price and have seen it in some high street shops cheaper, overall I think I would still of paid full price as I think it's worth it.
on 14 January 2012
bought this as a christmas present for a 5 year old who is mad on barbie.
she hasn't stopped playing with it, so i'm pleased to say it was a good choice,
and an excellent buy.
on 5 June 2013
Great value compared to a lot of other houses. I love that it folds away neatly and doesn't take up to much room like the others seem to
on 30 October 2015
The joy on my grand-daughter's face when she opened her birthday present was wonderful to behold (and my daughter's!).
on 3 November 2012
Easy to store, and great to play with. Carry case is a good idea, take it into any room to play with
on 21 February 2015
Excellent toy, packs away easily.