on 10 June 2013
Don't get me wrong, my 6 and 4 year old girls love these princessy outfits for their Barbie, but after much play, the material started to fray and I got my sewing kit out often to mend seams, etc. To be fair, they were cheap and my girls enjoyed them while the dresses lasted.
on 16 January 2013
These three dresses fit Barbie just right. They've been used over and over since they were opened as a present on Xmas day. As an accessory for a doll, which my 4 year old wants swap and change at least a half-a-dozen times every outing, they're proving to be well worth the money. Quality is abs. fine for a doll!
on 20 March 2018
Look very cheap returned them
on 13 December 2012
I received 2 sets of dresses for my granddaughter for christmas which i'm sure she will love however the quality is poor. The seams are not finished well with fabric fraying. Bearing in mind the usage of these dresses a little girl will put them on take them off over and over again. You should contact your manufacturing facility to improve the quality of this product. Do they actually have a quality control team??
on 30 June 2013
I thought I was purchasing 'genuine Barbie Dresses' as per the advert! these come in cheap cellophane packaging no where does it mention Barbie!! cheap quality Dresses, very disappointed with this purchase but too late to return as needed for a Birthday gift. No accessories either (hair piece/shoes) all you get is the 3 Dresses, overall very misleading advert.
on 8 May 2013
Cheap & tacky looking dolls dresses - I wouldn't recommend them even though the price was good. They looked much better on the computer than they do in real life.
on 5 November 2015
My girls loved them barbi ken can get married now
on 23 February 2013
Wonderful dresses - my granddaughter loved them and they looked even better than photos. Very pleased with my purchase and look forward to buying more!
on 14 December 2015
Granddaughter loves them.
on 2 December 2014
the parcel arrived safely and granddaughter was well pleased with them