on 2 September 2015
My niece loves this, I bought it for her Birthday and it is the perfect addition to her collection.

The think I liked, was I had to bring it home, and sometimes find that these toys come with a lot of excess packaging i.e. big gaps on either side where they could have made the box smaller, saved shelf space and saved me room in my case, this box does only take the necessary space.
on 16 October 2015
Very nice set. Bought it for my little nice, as there is a LOT of packaging I have unpacked it and put it together so that she can play with it straight away.. however my son saw it and he wants to keep it for himself!! (he is 5 and loves swings) so I think I will be buying another set. :)

As some people have mentioned it before the plastic is not a great quality but if treated "gently" and with supervision it will last some time.

Doll (Chelsea) is quite robust. Your little one will be able to remove shoes and dress.

Highly recommended.
on 2 April 2016
My daughter loves these dolls. My little girl has got quite a few of the Chelsea and her friends dolls as they are a lovely size for her to play with. They come with cute little accessories and are really easy to fix together. The packaging is great and the item arrived really quick.
on 13 July 2016
My daughter likes it because she wanted a swing but it's quite flimsy and falls apart very easily which she finds frustrating. We got at a reduced price so it was worth the money but wouldn't be at full price.
on 10 January 2016
Although this may be one of the best Barbie toys in my little girls eyes but personally theres just too many little bits and bobs, its not very stable even when put together. but my little one likes it.
on 3 March 2016
firstly a great little product easy to put together and looks great only reason not 5 stars is the fact that Chelsea,s hair is a mess but other than that great and delivery was great to so thank you amazon
on 22 October 2015
Very flimsy
on 17 March 2016
Bought for £9 in my local Wilkinsons last weem so shop around. Cute little set but not worth 19.99!
on 19 May 2014
Not very strong and asda had it for £8 I found out the day after ordering my daughtrr likes it
on 10 December 2014
Very cute. Daughter will enjoy this to go with barbie doll house for xmas

See one answered question