Size: One Size|Colour: Blue|Change

on 16 October 2013
My baby wore these when he was only 8 weeks old and they did the trick - albeit they looked very big on him!!
on 29 June 2015
I would give this 10 stars if I could! This product was amazing! Used this on holiday with my 4 month old baby and it was a gem! Helped settle him at the airport when there noise became too much. Also helped him sleep on the flight!
on 2 September 2013
Great product! Ordered these for my 5 month old baby for an airshow and he slept through it all! Definitely a must buy for any mum and also fits so well! :)
on 20 June 2016
I bought these for our 5 month old to wear at a music festival. I was nervous he would be unwilling to wear them but he loved them! In fact he got upset if the music stopped and we took them off so he ended up wearing them far more than he needed to. I tried them on too and they are really effective at 'muting' the volume of the music. They would fit a smaller baby and considering the went large enough to cover my ears they will last him for a really long time.
on 16 April 2015
I bought these as we go to a lot of loud sporting events. My son was 5 months old when we first used them and they fit perfectly. Adjustable and stylish. Now I don't worry about his hearing and him being able to go to sleep.
on 16 February 2016
These work really well for my baby when he comes to listen to my samba bands (community and school). He is perfectly happy sitting listening while we rehearse with these on and they seem to block out the noise really well (I have put them over my own ears and they seem to offer very good protection) - and that number of drums is LOUD! I am careful not to do this too often but when we have needed them they have been great.
We try to avoid taking the baby into any situations where loud noise is present, but on the occasions where it is unavoidable we have used these.

The biggest difficulty is getting the baby to keep them on, so we bought these long before we knew we needed them and played games with the baby where he and I had ear defenders on. A lot of the time we have to use distractions until he forgets he has them on.

They are easy to adjust, via a sliding strip on each ear. I have put one of the cups over my ear and whilst the size of my ear caused a noise leak, they did deaden external sound. When we have needed to use these they have stayed on, but have had to keep putting them back on when he throws them off.

I can't say how comfortable they are because the baby can't say, but they stay on most of the time, so they can't be too bad. Likewise, they must be blocking out a fair portion of the noise as he doesn't get frightened with the noise when it occurs.

The baby is just over a year old now and the ear protectors are at maximum extension. If he grows anymore they will have to be replaced.
on 16 November 2015
Bought these initially for a long haul flight, however found that it was hard to get them on the baby once asleep and even harder for him to sleep with them on in the bassinet. So we didn't really end up using them for the flight, but I can see the benefit. What they do work brilliantly for is the cinema and whilst it's still an operation to get them on, once on as long as my baby sleeps on my arm, they work a charm; even loud explosions don't wake him.
on 20 July 2014
We brought our five month old to a football game. The earmuffs weren't sufficient for him not to burst into tears every time there was a goal or a point. I'd say they would be fine in most circumstances but they aren't sufficient for a stadium match
on 10 June 2016
I bought these for the IoM TT races, and while I can't say my son liked wearing them, they did seem to work. He was quite happy watching the bikes until he pulled these off, and them he started screaming when the next one went past.