Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Bandi Coot Waistpack Hip Bag Cordura
|Price:||£26.40 FREE delivery.|
- Capacity: 2 litres. Low-profile tactical design. Ambidextrous quick release buckle custom configuration
- Detachable and concealable belt strap. Three externally accessible zipped compartments
- Main compartment with removable elastic Hook-and-Loop organizer and inner zipped mesh pocket
- Front hook-and-loop panel for patches. MOLLE compatible side loops. GenuineYKK zipper closures. Durable Duraflex buckle
- Paracord zipper pulls. Material: 100% 500D Cordura Nylon. Dimensions: 10.2"x5.9"x2.8" (26x15x7cm). Weight: 250g
Customers who viewed this item also bought
£24.83 - £30.85
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
'Medium sized waist pack from our "marsupial line offers a number of unique features in a smooth, low profile package. User can choose buckle placement, stow away bag's belt strap, remove or replace internal velcro insert customizing it for different applications. Four pocket design is large enough to fit personal items along with basic medical supplies or a windshirt jacket. BANDI Coot's side wings allow attachment of PALS/MOLLE pouches or other accessories.<br/> Features:<br/>Raw material: 100% Cordura® 500D<br/>Left Hand/Right Hand configuration<br/>Detachable/Stowable belt strap<br/>Pals/MOLLE compatible side wings<br/>Front Velcro panel for identification/Personalization<br/>YKK® zipper closures<br/>. Duraflex® buckle<br/>Removable Velcro insert organizer<br/>Inner mesh pocket/Secure body side pocket<br/>
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Has a removable organizer that holds cards, cash, phone, etc. it's a big velcro sheet. Nice added pocket in the front for some lipchap, keys or other smalls. I love that the buckles are covered, I do with this had anti-RFID and a cable lock though the waist portion, but still a great bag.