Customer reviews

Price:£1.18+ Free shipping

on 10 July 2017
Lovely bandana
on 17 September 2014
I love this bandana so much! I was inspired by my fave band (5SOS) to get one, and the quality is awesome for the price! I got VERY excited when it came, and I'm not really sure why bc it's just a bandana at the end of the day! But definitely worth buying, i wear it a lot! :)
on 24 October 2014
Very good basic bandanna
on 3 April 2014
I expected the quality of the material to be much better, even though the material is till quite stiff It was still okay for me but what I really didnt like was when you folded the bandana the white pattern crumbles off, I just threw this item to the back of my wardrobe as I fear after one wash it'll be totally plain black!
on 13 March 2014
This was part of my pirate costume which I dressed in for World Book Day. I ordered on a Sunday afternoon and received in on the Tuesday, well before I even dared to hope. The quality was excellent and would definitely recommend.
on 8 February 2014
Shipping was quick, I got them in one two days. Wuality is good, and the size is big, so you can tie it in many ways. The printing is also nice, so this would be my favourite seller of bandanas.
on 11 May 2014
Great product perfect for what needed. Think my head is a bit on the large side so comes up a little small however still fits and looks exactly how I wanted it to. Many thanks
on 20 February 2014
excellent condition and arrived when i was told it would and the packaging was excellent 10/10 my sister needed them as she was going through chemo and loved them
on 16 August 2014
I really like this Bandana, it's easy to put on your head and there is many ways to put it on too, I would defiantly recommend this and plus its really cheap!
on 11 June 2014
Loved it! Great for a head scarf and headband! The look is the authentic bandana look and there isn't too much starch in there so it's crispy enough