Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.15 UK delivery
+ £0.99 UK delivery
Bandai - Catcha Beast - Blue
|Price:||£16.90 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.09 (15%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Electronic boys action game craze from Japan
- Incorporates display screen and a special digital compass for tracking invisible beasts
- Rotate your body until you hook a beast, then reel it in by winding the handle, and let the battle commence
- Device can connect to others simply by pressing tops together for interactive battles
- More than 100 beasts to find, catch, train, battle and exchange
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Catcha Beast is a new electronic boys action game from Japan. It utilises advanced spacial technology to detect invisible beasts, enabling you to connect and battle against a mysterious world of creatures while getting some exercise. The device incorporates a special digital compass that tracks beasts as you hold the handset and move it around in the air. Spin your body until you locate one, hook it, reel it in until it appears on the black and white screen, then let the battle commence! Once you've caught a creature you can train it, connect with friends and play interactive battles. There are more than 100 beasts to find, catch, train, battle and exchange, so Catcha Beast is enough of a challenge for any budding beast tamer!
Top customer reviews
Catcha Beast dumps the barcode reader and uses a magnetic field sensor instead (yes, you can confuse this thingy with a strong magnet). The result is a cool concept. In theory. The gameplay is over-complicated and the handset poorly executed: Buttons with 0 funktion = FAKE buttons, a reset switch that doesn't reset the unit and a moody on/off switch... lame.
Mine stopped working after one evening of "play" ... I won't even bother trying to return it: I'll salvage the sensors and display and dump the rest...