Customer reviews

on 3 August 2011
Bought this set plus a lot of extras at the Baby Show earlier this year. I waited until my baby's cord stump had fallen off before giving them a try. The size one inner parts are too big for the newborn size outers and make for quite a bit of leakage. My baby is now in the size 2 (11lb to 16lb) outer wraps and they fit so much better with the inner part. No more leakage now than when he's wearing disposables. He does need to wear a size bigger clothing on his bottom half to accommodate the nappy though as they are very bulky.

The pack does come with far too few outer wrap parts. I find they need changing at least once a day, particularly if baby has pooed as that gets all over the elasticated leg holes. The outers also stain very easily. This doesn't particularly bother me as it's not like baby goes around with his nappy on show. I ended up buying extra outers second hand on ebay as they're very expensive individually. Extras are definitely a must.

I'm definitely glad I decided to go down this route as opposed to using disposables full time. Not just for the cost involved but the thought of all those nappies in landfill is quite horrifying. Particularly as it's my children that have to live with the consequences of our disposable culture. I do however, still use disposables when I take baby out as they are far easier to deal with.

I did very little research into reusable nappy brands other than seeing an advert for Bambino Mio and seeing that they'd won awards. I'm happy with my choice and would recommend them.
on 26 October 2011
i brought these for my grandson.my daughter loves them. Their so easy to use and i love the price i got them for so much cheaper then any where else thanks Amazon
on 16 November 2012
My mother bought the birth to potty range for my first baby and 11 months later I had another baby both girls in the nappies. Total cost for to baby's birth to toilet £250 brilliant.
Both girls were toilet trained before they were 2 and we had several au pairs from France who were horrified to use them, but left totally converted and did not understand why more people did not use them.

If you have ever been to a landfill tip you would never use disposables and there is no need. Washable nappies better for the environment and over all cost very low compared to disposable which I believe work out at £1500 per child.
on 27 May 2013
I saw the reviews and that the manufacturer got an award and thought, they might be good! I bought them couple months before my little one was born, just to not to have hassle when he comes.. Also, they were discounted and a little cheeper than around! The worst purchase ever!!! It is hard to put on.. Either insert or liner moves and they leak so baldy,even with prewash.. every time i have to change clothes.. They are so uncomfortable! They completely put me off cloth nappies - until I tried all in ones!!! I wish I would have waited until he comes.. Now I cannot return or get a refund! What a waist of money..
on 23 January 2014
Everything came home perfectly packed.... is easy to use...the only thing is that u have to organize ur self properly if u want use them...U know ... wash them..dry them...ect... but I think is a good solution for moms that decides to stay home with the baby...if u work...is quite hard I guess!