Colour: Blue|Size: Large|Change
Price:£6.99 - £12.99

on 25 January 2015
These swimming trunks are sized way to small. First I thought this might be a good incentive to loose weight but my wife just burst out laughing when she saw me squeezed into them.

I normally buy M or 5 and after having read a few reviews about Baleaf I decided to order these in L but that was a tight squeeze. I am attaching a picture of the Baleaf "L" on top of a Schiesser AQUA in size M/5. As you can see the supposedly Large(er) Baleaf is way tighter.

Returning them to China for an exchange to XL took its time (all in all almost 7 weeks from original purchase).

The material quality seems OK, though I have only worn them for a few days.

I also noticed that Baleaf offers some of the models listed on Amazon significantly cheaper on eBay from time to time.

Update March 24th, 2015: The metal and plastic ring wholes through which the cord is threaded are beginning to fall apart three months after purchase (approximately a dozen swimming sessions). Quality matches low price.
review image
on 4 December 2014
We ordered at last minute but unfortunately didn't realise that this item comes from China - had we been aware, we wouldn't have ordered for this reason. When we returned from holiday it was too late to return the item - it is way too small! My hubby is a 34 waist and taking note of previous reviews, we ordered Large - if you have skinny legs it might be okay but the thick white binding around the legs has no 'give' whatsoever and so are too tight for comfort - shame because the design is nice.
on 25 July 2014
Got these today, as stated, sizing is difficult if it helps,I am a 30 inch waist in Jeans, normal sized 74 kg. man and after reading other reviews ordered these trunks in Large and the fit is absolutely perfect.they look great on very flattering and I am very please with them.
on 13 March 2014
Looks good and comfortable to wear. Possibly slightly small for stated size but did want a tight fit so suited me, would suggest ordering one size larger.
on 12 October 2016
Fit nicely with medium size ordered as expected. Look good on. Only worn and washed once so too early to tell if quality will last. Only downside is the tie drawstring is on the outside which is not ideal for normal fitness swimming training as hands or floats can catch and it may create slight drag with knot hanging down.
on 30 October 2014
Quite smart, could have done with a little pocket though. Customers will need to order a larger size as the labelling is wrong. I normally wear medium or large depending on what I am wearing, but having read other reviews (luckily), I ordered XL and they just fit me! Otherwise they are fine.
on 3 May 2015
As others have said, the sizing here is comical. Luckily I'd read other reviews and ordered a XXL which barely fits my 32 inch waist. Quality wise, I like the material and the trunks in general but both of the metal eyelets which the waist lace feeds through were pulled away from the fabric of the trunks before I even took them out of their packet. Need them for a show next weekend so I've had to try and bodge them up as I don't have the time to send them back and wait for a replacement. Shame.
on 19 February 2014
When these shorts arrived I thought I had read the descriptions wrongly and they were in fact boys not mens. I actually re-checked the listing. Obviously they had to go back which cost me £6 and I had to re-order the large size. I am 11 stone 3lb so am no way large. Another pair from a different seller came at the same time and they were fine.
on 6 May 2015
The size was smaller than expected, even when I knew that others recommended to buy bigger ones. They are almost quite nice fit, but a bit tight around my quads, though this is not show-stopper.

I am usually around medium, but bought XL just to be sure. Quads are quite tight(my quads are 60cm), might go XLL when I order different pair, as they do look nice.

Picture matches product.
on 22 November 2015
Good quality feel. Looked exactly as in the photo. Although didn't try in the water.
Unfortunately the large size was too big. I have a 29" waist athletic build 5'10" 65kg.
Tried the medium instead and that was a better fit.
Would recommend.