- Also check our best rated Electric Shaver reviews
- Also check our best rated Beard Trimmer reviews
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
Bald Eagle Smart Electric Shaver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Limited quantity. Experience a fast and smooth dry or wet shave. For wet shave, use shaving foam, shaving gel is not recommended as its density and stickiness can hurt performance. Electric Shaver designed for bald head and face shaving
- Strong motor up to 10500 RPM; Li-ion battery for high performance
- 90 Minutes of use on single charge; Two and a half hours to fully recharge
- Royal blue LCD display shows numerical battery level indicator
- Shaver has two pin European Plug compatible with most European countries power outlets. Some countries (UK, Ireland, Switzerland etc.) may need 3 pin plug. It supports 100-240voltage worldwide. It is compatible with optional attachments and accessories i.e Skull Shaver Universal World Wide Travel Plug Adapter, hard shell travel case to protect delicate blades; clipper, nose/ear hair trimmer, foil body shaver, car charger, USB charger. Sales and Promotions may vary on skullshaver.com
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Experience a fast and smooth dry or wet shave. Shaving gel is not recommended as its density and stickiness can hurt performance. Patented design for extra reach to back of head and body. Forehand Glide Shaving provides many reaches by forehand motions. Backhand Glide Shaving provides many reaches by backhand motions. Shaver features large swirling, flexing shaver head with five rotary cutters for fast and close shave. This takes the mess out of shaving. Experience no nicks, cuts or burns. The Bald Eagle Shaver by Skull Shaver® features a small patented hand-held shaver handle that easily fits in the palm of the hand and its shaped horizontally as opposed to the traditional vertical shaver handle. This shaver features 5 individual flex action, double super thin heads which automatically adjust to every curve of the scalp or face for a smooth shave. This feature enables the user to shave faster in any direction, including a circular motion. Easy to clean and rinse with warm water without opening shaver heads. Shaver is not for use in bathtub or shower. Compatible attachments and accessories sold separately. We are in pursuit of the Perfect Electric Shaver!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product is put on charge and when charged fully will be taken off and used, but within 5 minutes the battery is flat!! At first he was thinking that he had not turned the mains on for it to charge, so would do it again. But nope after 5 minutes it went totally flat again.
This product is not cheap and not worth the money, and coincidentally i am unable to get hold of the supplier to either have a new one sent or a full refund. Also, they are on the page but no longer for sale.
Does anyone know how i can contact the supplier to discuss this?
Unfortunately the battery stopped holding charge from 28/10/2017. I am very disappointed with this situation as I have owned other shavers for years and the batteries still hold charge.
For the price tag I think this is bad value for money.
This is an update.
I contacted Bald Eagle Smart and they asked me to send them faulty machine. They sent me a replacement in a week so I'm now very happy.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews