Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit Learn more

on 6 April 2015
Comfortable to wear and quite stylish too. Would have preferred a leather strap, but not an option for this style, hence 4 stars. Have worn magnetic bracelets for years. Does this one work? Well I'm not about to take it off any time soon!
on 28 March 2015
Liked the bracelet ,but the strap does not last ,and there seems to be no way of purchasing a replacement
on 23 May 2016
Really pleased with this, fits great as I only have a small wrist. And works well, no pain in my hands as suffer with arthritis. And sleep well good purchase
on 3 June 2016
Comfortable to wear. Good for the price. Already have a silver magnetic bracelet which seems to help with my arthritic hands so hope this helps as well.
on 12 September 2014
Thicker than the original I purchased on the British Airways flight to New York. In comparison the new thickness has a more masculine appearance.
on 17 September 2013
Well made and attractive, just waiting for the magnets to work now. Keep it on in the shower and in bed, no problems so far
on 19 March 2016
Is a confirmation that it's all in the mind
on 1 November 2016
Seems to work well.
on 29 July 2013
I had a cheaper version of one of these types of bracelet which I found to be excellent. I have not had this one for very long, so it is early days, but am sure it will be fine!
on 6 April 2014
Looks fantastic and feels goo to but I cant honestly so it really helped my health.

Price is a little high too but since I got it on sale id say it was worth it :)