Customer reviews

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change
Price:£13.64 - £46.99

on 14 February 2010
Bought this game for my son as he plays with the real Bakugans. Keeps him quiet for ages - he tries to explain the game to me but I haven't a clue (bring back space invaders!)
on 31 January 2010
My 6-year old son asked me to buy this for him out of some Christmas and pocket money during the Christmas holidays. He really loves playing the game and has hardly stopped playing it since it arrived! Yet again, Amazon have been great in their delivery time - it's always quicker than expected, having been despatched sooner than originally advised. In fact we ordered this game one day, it arrived the following day!
on 30 November 2011
This game is great my 9 year old has spent many hours playing on it. It is similar to other bakugan and pokemon games with multiple levels to complete and challenges for each level. I would not recommend for children younger than 8 due to some of the more complicated battle sequences otherwise its a great game.
on 1 February 2015
I'm pleased with this purchase.
on 20 May 2015
For grandsons birthday
on 21 October 2012
This was clearly so good, when my son invited one of the children from his class at school to come over and play, he stole it...we only found this out when my son went on a return visit...the boy said he would return it when he has completed it...so I guess that has gone forever!!!
on 4 March 2015
nice item
on 20 April 2015
excellent
on 11 October 2016
Good item
on 23 March 2013
used many many times my grandson has had lots and lots of fun with them since I bought them for him some time ago now

See one answered question