Bahrain Mini Visitor's Guide Paperback – 15 Jun 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Enter the Bahrain mini guide! It really is exactly what it purports to be. It's very small, smaller than you'll expect it to be. It would fit in you pocket easily. It contains information about the entire country, and handily maps most of it comprehensively. It includes simple 'If you only do one thing...' advice for each area, and succinctly highlights the... highlights of each area.
I am completely satisfied with this guide, and would feel perfectly happy having it as my only guide when I do go to Bahrain.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
- It lacks essential practical information on the current political situation
- It reads more like a brochure selling the country and or capital than an objective on when need be critical guidebook
- Again the tone is only one of admiration. I am sure we will enjoy our stay there, but I was looking for a broader perspective on the country as a guidebook should
- It also seems to be aimed at the more wealthy world citizens. For a backpacker or middle income person this is not really useful.
- Design of the Kindle version should have been worked on more. It comes across as something done in a rush.