on 29 May 2016
This is a very cute tool to use in very tight places. I can't get any of the bits to attach to it though.

EDIT: i was being dumb and got pressed the button to get the bits on. great tool.
review imagereview image
33 Comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 June 2017
A perfect small socket set for when needed to work in very tight spaces which consists of,

12 pcs 1/4" 6-pt Sockets Dynamic-Drive-Profile™ - 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 mm
1 pcs Ratchet 1/4" compact length only 125 mm with two components handle , and quick release button
2 pcs bit 1/4" PH 2
2 pcs bit HEX 5 , 6
6 pcs bit TORX 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40
1 pcs bit holder 1/4" with locking spring , 1/4" female square
1 pcs 1/4" Wobblers Extension bar , length 100 mm

Well made from Chrome Vanadium and would recommend.

Please click on the “Yes” button below if this review has been helpful thank you.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 6 September 2014
I am very happy with the purchase. Good for small jobs of all kinds. Very good quality. Would recommend it to every DIYer and Pro. The set consists of 1/4" ratchet with 12 sizes of regular length sockets of the following sizes: 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. It also includes 10x 1/4" hex bits, torx and philips, socket extension and bit holder. The ratchet seems to be 60 teeth type allowing 6 degrees pivot. The handle is covered in textured, soft-ish plastic (comfort grip) that is slip resistant however not too easy to clean from any type of dirt i.e. oil in automotive use. The ratchet has well working quick release mechanism and equally well working switch changing the direction of the turn. The sockets are made of Cr-V steel, which is a standard now (Cr-Mo is even better). They have matt chrome finish and knurling base improving the grip. Box is made of ABS material, which makes it robust although the locking mechanism will probably break with time. All components are held in their designated locations by the Kaisen-like foam. The extension allows tight connection with a socket as well as small swivel that works very well in tight corners.
on 20 August 2017
I've had the Bahco SL25 socket set for a while now and have only just got round to writing a review, One of the good things about this is that i work in heavy industry in the steel industry, so it's definitely been put through its paces.

I will begin by saying that i am very impressed with the durability of the bacho socket set, I've had it in the rain, heavy metal dusty enviroment, greasy environments and in hot envirnments and it has never let me down yet and best of all theres not even a spec of rust on it like i have had with some other brands after they have been exposed to the harsh environments present in heavy industry.

The Bahco SL25 socket set stays firmly in my pocket and is ideal to whip out to a lot of jobs, its lightweight and includes many of the smaller socket sizes that i need during tasks such as motor maintenance and older electrical contactor maintenance on cranes.

Aside from being a little discoloured on the handle grip, the bacho socket set is still performing as good as when i first got it so come the day it finally breaks, if that comes before i retire, i will be buying another. I honestly can't recommend it enough!
on 21 April 2017
Lovely little socket set ideal for the car and a good price for a reputable maker Bahco. Item arrived in a vacuum sealed packaging (so you no its knew) Even thou i said for the car it has a adapter to hold 1/4 screwdriver bits so realistically you could leave it in a kitchen draw with a selection of extra screwdriver bits an you can use it around the house. You won't be disappointed A+
VINE VOICEon 30 July 2017
This is a great little spanner set.

It is very compact and VERY well made. Yes, the ratchet is small, but if you need more leverage on little nuts or bolts, you're going to round them anyway. Like others here, based on this I may update my old, worn set with the full-size sockets from Bahco.

One warning though. I made the stupid mistake of not being able to get the sockets on the ratchet, not realising there was a button release design. My only defense is that I've never come across this before, and there was nothing in the box to explain this. Amazon were great on two counts; the return was super easy, then Amazon answers sorted things out about the release when I thought I had another 'faulty' ratchet.

Totally recommended.
on 22 November 2017
Ratchet watch it has a nice feel to it plenty of teeth on the turn all the bits are great quality all the sockets are great quality the ratchet is small but feels great in the hand look forward to using it would have got the weary only this one goes down to 4 and then we're only goes down to 5 or 5.5 loses a star because the box is horrendous and useless and I wish bahco would sort out their phone because you can't get anything out simple thing that's letting them down they've done the hard part they need to sort out their packaging across the range
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 February 2017
I got this little set, mainly for work as I often have to maintain equipment in very tight spaces. I also use it in conjunction with a 1/4 inch torque wrench to do most of the work before the final torque setting.

Seems to be good quality, and a great size to add to my bursting tool box
on 17 July 2017
Very small but does the job. Used it a few times now and seems good quality, well made and easy to use. I bought it for odd jobs and, for doing minor stuff on my car. I work on the basis if I can do it with this socket set, it's ok. If I can't, it was probably meant to be a garage job anyway and I shouldn't be trying. I know my limitations :-)
on 16 August 2017
Perfect set for the car tool box! I have had this a week and already it has proven invaluable on several occasions. Compact and has most of the sizes I need for car maintenance, i.e. battery removal, small bolts and nuts in confined spaces (such as wheel arch), used it to repair my Karcher and I am sure I will use it many more times. It is now a permanent kit in my car boot!

Great stuff!