Size: One size|Colour Name: Black/White|Change
Price:£9.22+ Free shipping

on 17 April 2013
The thing is, it looks like the one on the picture which is good (i got myself black one), it is lightweight, gives me an impression of a rainproof material (not yet tested) and it looks stylish, it's affordable. When you open it, theres enough space inside but what bothers me is that there is no zip for main compartment and there is only one extra compartment on the outside which does have a zip. Nothing to divide inside not even an extra inside pocket, a shame!
I'm missing a zip on main compartment and a couple of extra compartments; one inside (a bit bigger) and one small one on the outside. It would make a ton of difference.
The thing is I like certain things in certain places in bag and with this one there are no places, just two; a big one inside and small one outside.
on 27 April 2013
When it' s arrived I see that it's not exactly the bag I need but that's my mistake.The service was excellent. Thanks.
on 26 August 2015
ideal as a school bag. Good size