Customer reviews

Size: One size|Colour: Black|Change

on 3 March 2016
I bought this for a 2 week road trip in California. It worked well and is still in good condition. Plenty of space for a laptop (i have a 15inch), a couple of items of clothing and a few books. It looks decent and is well made. Would recommend.
on 16 June 2017
(bag purchased in colour black/black)

I purchased this bag for school, to carry a lever arch file, 2 textbooks and 3 notebooks, as my previous bag is starting to fall apart from use. I was surprised to find that I could only fit my lever arch file inside, I believe this is due to the separator between the laptop compartment and the rest of the bag, this separator has very thick padding, which isn't a bad thing, however the padding is not replicated on the other side of the laptop compartment (the back of the bag). I also noticed that one shoulder strap was significantly more padded than the other, making the bag feel uneven on my shoulders, this is probably just a manufacturing error but the perfectionist in me is very disappointed in this lack of attention to detail.

Design-wise, this is a stylish bag made with good material, the drawstring closure and zips are smooth, and the stitching seems strong, however I haven't used this bag for any period of time as I returned it, so I cannot say how it holds up with everyday use. I also really liked the silver buckles as an accent to an all black bag. I don't feel I can say much about speed of shipping as I used free one-day delivery with Prime.

Overall, I wasn't pleased with this item and returned it as it didn't fulfil my needs like I believed it would, based on the description and other reviews.
on 26 June 2016
I've been using this bag almost every day for almost a year now, and I can't fault it. It's sturdy enough to comfortably carry all my books and folders, it's secure enough that I can happily transport my macbook in the really well-padded laptop sleeve, and it is reasonably waterproof! (nothing inside has ever got wet, despite the fact I have been walking with it on in the pouring British rain for almost an hour, in the past). The style is spot on, too. It's plain enough that it goes with everything, but not so much that it looks cheap and boring. It's arguably the best backpack I have ever owned.
on 9 November 2015
The bag is excellent, just the right size for my HP laptop and it has a lot of space for books and other things, which is important for a student like me. Although I did request the one with brown buckles and I got an all black one, i don't mind but I would have appreciated it if I was told that I would receive the black one.
on 3 August 2017
This is a useful bag for travelling, it fits my large laptop easily and has plenty of padding in the laptop compartment. I also like it's other smaller pockets/compartments in the front. However it is larger than I expected so I only use this for travelling, I can't imagine it would be a very convenient bag for school or everyday wear.
on 23 September 2017
I love this bag and will keep buying new ones as I wear out the old. This isn't to say that it doesn't last well or is cheaply made, I just tend to get these kinds of bags dirty and damaged through my own efforts. You do have to be careful with the zip on the larger pocket though, that's gone on me twice in a row.
on 20 February 2016
the bag is very sturdy and roomy, it has separate compartment for the laptop inside which is very good quality. It arrived within the time limit and it was well packed.
on 7 September 2015
It is the perfect size and fits my laptop. I will be using this often. It turned up when it said it would.

I was expecting the bag in the picture with the brown straps however I received the black bag with black straps. This doesn't bother me too much because I still like the look of it.
on 24 November 2014
Great bag very pleased and arrived so quick
on 16 November 2015