on 19 March 2014
I bought this bag AGES ago for school, but I found it was a bit large compared to me, so it hid in the wardrobe for a year or so until I hit college. Now this poor bag is my trusted ally. It has been bumped against doors, covered in badges, stuffed with folders and books and all sorts, and it is still alive and still in use.

The little pockets at the front are perfect for keeping odds and ends in (pens, college ID, money ect.) and they help keep the main part of the bag free for schoolwork and other things. It's big enough to fit a laptop in too, although it isn't padded at all so be careful with it.

The design itself is very plain, as you can probably tell from the photo. But the material is very durable and easy to decorate with badges or sewing or anything like that. I guess it's a brilliant bag for the creative types!

The only downside I really have is that one of the fasteners on mine has become very loose and I keep having to glue it together. But considering how old it is and how much I put in there (3 thick folders and three A4 workbooks as well as a 500ml bottle of water) I think the fact that only a single clip is failing is testament to how good this bag truly is
3 people found this helpful
on 14 September 2013
I bought this to carry several A4 books and files to a music.course. Made of sturdy canvas type material, it does exactly what I wanted. It arrived a couple of days before the estimated delivery date. You can't buy much these days for less than seven quid so this was great value for money.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 August 2014
Not as good as i expected. Very basic and i thought it might have had a divider to seperate different documents. Also, plastic clips that hold the strap on the the bag don`t look like they are very durable either. Time will tell.
on 13 April 2013
It's an auld bag now - I've had it a year, jammed all sorts of oversize stuff in it, abused it, dragged it, flung it - and it's still here. Yee-ha.
4 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2013
Very happy with this. Easily holds my A4 papers and notepad (it will probably hold about a ream of paper). Has small pockets for bits and bobs like calculators, cards, pens etc. Looks smart, comfortable to carry by hand or over the shoulder.
on 20 January 2013
Not as big ad i thought it would be, but it does the job. You can fit a4 folders on which is what i needed it for. Though still need a separate handbag, could have done with one more pocket. But for the price, well worth it!
on 4 January 2013
Very good product and service
Definitely not an executive item but very functional none the less
Good product for the price
on 21 February 2013
Smart-looking, light to carry plus a shoulder strap, if needed. Roomy yet small enough that I limit the amount of 'junk' I carry around. Interesting little pockets also.
on 4 March 2015
NO! would not buy again!! delivery took as pond as it could have. flimsy thing. crap material. not happy at all. ugly when it arrived
on 2 June 2015