Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Change
Price:£4.20+ Free shipping

on 1 May 2017
What can I say? It's a bumbag. Holds my wallet, phone and keys with ease. Feels well made. I use it when I'm on motorbike to avoid filling my leathers with my stuff. Very quick delivery.
on 21 February 2016
Bought this for my holiday in Rome at the height of the season as I did not want to be carrying my handbag around with me after having been told of the pickpockets on the different modes of public transport and in the city.This is a much safer and convenient way to carry your money etc and its out of sight but close to your body.The item is lightweight and unobstructive and it holds all your vital travelling needs without a problem,it sure beats lugging a handbag around with everything but the kitchen sink in it.I have given it to family and friends nods for their holidays and it is still in good condition,it is a robust piece of kit and I will be taking it on all my trips whether holidays or just day trips.
on 5 July 2017
The clasp popped undone with just the slightest movement. Bought it to put by phone in when on my bicycle, but clasp wouldn't stay closed long enough to even swing my leg over my bike.
on 2 August 2017
Cheap & cheerful & perfect use while walking my new pup. Space for treats & a decent sized bunch of keys in the front pocket & a slim pocket at the back to put your phone or change. Adjustable waist band so fits well. Only downside it clip is a little loose but no complaints overall for the cost of the bag.
on 9 July 2014
Excellent for the price and arrived within the time frame. Only didn't give full stars because I would guess anyone over a size sixteen would struggle to wear this comfortably due to the lack of length for belt extension. Otherwise a good buy for dog walking tackle.
on 12 November 2014
Bought this to hide my boyfriends "manly area" when wearing his Spiderman morph suit on Halloween, and it worked perfectly. He is quite skinny, or "athletic" as he would say and it was very easy to adjust this to fit around his waist. Just out of curiosity we also had a go at fitting it to my sister, who is significantly larger than he is, and we managed it.
I didn't have the pleasure of seeing the bag in action, but he said it was great, he felt like his personal belongings (phone, money, ID ect...) were safe and he ended up carrying everyone else's' things too! it arrived within 3 days which was great.
on 20 July 2017
Bought this to hold my ipod and keys when I go running. It's a good size with two zip pockets so nothing falls out. It fits comfortably and is good at its job. Only reason it's not 5 stars is because sometimes it can come undone. It hasn't done this while I've been running, just when I've tried to adjust it or been rooting in the zip pouches for my stuff. I can deal with that though and it's great for the price.
on 9 August 2017
Excellent, wanted this for when taking the dog for a walk, I can fit a small umbrella in the back, along with phone and keys in the front as well as poo bags so very useful and good quality.
on 1 August 2017
I use this all the time when dog walking. I do slightly feel like a throwback from the 80s .... but it is a brilliant size for your poo bags, mobile, house keys and doggie treats.
on 2 March 2017
Brilliant...just as expected! Expands to a large size so would fit any waist size.