Customer reviews

BagBase Mens Ripper wallet
Colour: Black|Size: One Size|Change
Price:£2.80

on 4 May 2014
I had my original one for I think around 5 years, had it for a long time, sadly the zipper broke on the coin purse, everything else was fine. But i finally decided to buy a new one. It is spacious, plenty of pockets and slots of credit cards, bits of paper, coins and the main pocket for cash is a very good size, not oversized and not too small.

What can I say? It's a good sized, well made wallet with very strong Velcro and as I said before, my previous one lasted me years.
on 11 July 2016
Just exactly what I needed and very accurate description , also very cheap price! Used to have another one , bought years ago , only replaced because it got a bit grubby.
on 1 February 2014
Perfect, just what i wanted and needed. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cheep, but good wallet. Also came within a reasonable time as well.