This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Badshah Basmati Rice 10 kg
|Price:||£11.00 (£1.10 / kg) + £4.75 UK delivery|
|You Save:||£3.99 (27%)|
- A very prestigious Basmati rice with a pleasant aroma
- Nourished by crystal clear snow fed streams at the foothills of the Himalayas
- The unique soil and climate produce the world's most splendid rice
- Carefully harvested by hand, these long grains create a fluffiness and flavour which, when cooked, knows no equal
- Matured for irresistible flavour, aroma and improved grain separation
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Badshah Basmati rice has been aged for one year to ensure fluffy, elongated grains and improved separation. It is nurtured in the ‘rice bowl’ region at the foothills of the Himalayas where the unique soil and climate produce the world’s most splendid rice. Nourished by crystal clear snow fed streams and carefully harvested by hand, these long aromatic grains create a fluffiness and flavour which, when cooked, knows no equal.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews