on 30 July 2013
The whole app is full of people who want to have sex. There's loads of people sharing photos of their bodies and asking if you like it. Plus, the whole thing is a scam because after 3 days you have to pay a monthly fee. Not worth the download. If I could give it no stars I would.
on 9 January 2013
Free and simple. Good for friends not on bbm to chat. Its similar to flirt
only can
chat to ur friends no matter what phone they have.
on 13 January 2013
l meeting people and making new friends that is why I picked this site. Would recommend it to others who like to cat and make new friends
on 18 October 2013
Easy way to share photos of you and u can chat . Having a kindle fire HD I cannot get instagram so I gave this a try and loved it
on 21 October 2013
It's a very good app. Very easy to use, comes in handy for us singletons Aswell haha. However you do get some creepy messages. People like that should banned!!!
on 26 October 2013
Expensive, demeaning and a total waste. Phone app wise, dont bother. Money, money, money.... be cheaper to go to the pub
on 9 September 2013
i haven't met anyone yet, not because app is crap, im just too busy. but its nice getting people checking you out
on 20 October 2013
Easy to use and great way to find people around your local area. Glad to be able meet new people!
on 1 June 2014
I have used this app for around a 2 months now and I think it's great they're a lot of bad reviews talking about this app costing money but I haven't had to pay anything and I enjoy it! Good way to connect and chat to new people
on 15 February 2014
Easy app to use. Loads quickly and easy to navigate.

Also use the mobile app on my blackberry and they keep in sync with each other.

Only flaw is that it won't allow me to connect my Facebook in order to verify my account.