Backpod - Upper Back Massager
|Price:||£69.00 FREE delivery.|
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 6.5 x 21.5 cm ; 331 g
- COMPUTER BACK PAIN AND HUNCHING - treatment for hunched upper back pain driving neck pain and headache. For all people who get sore bending forwards - especially smartphone, laptop and tablet users
- PAIN-FREE PERFECT POSTURE - the Backpod package is specifically designed to pull a hunched spine back towards pain-free perfect posture. Home care program includes the simple strengthening, stretching, massage and posture found most effective. It's not just the pain and headache - a hunching spine sends a message of submission and lack of self-confidence. Perfect posture gets attention
- ESPECIALLY - for Costochondritis, Tietze's Syndrome, Asthma, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rib Pain in Pregnancy, Scoliosis, Scheuermann's Disease. Designed to stretch free tight rib joints causing the breastbone pain of costochondritis and Tietze's Syndrome (read the reviews), and also rib pain in pregnancy. A freer rib cage allows better breathing in asthma and athletes
- SAVE MONEY - by reducing the need for expensive manipulation treatments to keep unlocking your spine. Just accurately stretch the joints free and keep them free yourself
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Backpod was developed in New Zealand as a home package specifically to counter the huge upsurge of pain and headache in people hunching over computers and smartphones. This makes it ideal for all hunching problems. It is also particularly effective at stretching tight rib cage joints, so it is also ideal for several conditions involving these. Key areas of benefit: - The iHunch - Costochondritis and Tietze's Syndrome - Perfect posture - Rib pain in pregnancy - Chronic asthma - Ankylosing spondylitis - Scoliosis - Scheuermann's Disease - Athletic performance Costochondritis and Tietze's Syndrome explained Here's what causes most costo. Think of your ribs like bucket handles, hinged at the front (onto the breastbone) and at the back (onto your backbone). The ribs lift up and down as you breathe and move. If the rib joints at the back are frozen solid and not moving, then the more delicate joints where the ribs hinge onto your breastbone HAVE to work excessively, every breath you take. So they strain, get irritated, then get inflamed - and there's your costochondritis. If they're inflamed enough to show obvious swelling then it's called Tietze's Syndrome. Important - any acute chest pain should always be seen first (and urgently) by a doctor or Emergency Department in case it's your heart. Cheeringly, up to half of acute chest pain isn't the heart or anything else dire. Athletic performance - regardless of how fit or strong you are, you'll perform better again if your lungs can take in more air. This is often limited by a tight rib cage, especially after much bending over computers and smartphones. The Backpod is particularly effective at stretching free tight rib cage joints. These also restrict thoracic rotation, so freeing them up lets your torso twist further and more easily. This means you can hit a ball further in golf, baseball, cricket, tennis and squash, and swim and run more easily.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is amazing. It worked just as promised and it’s very simple to just use during the day. My costo cleared up within a couple of weeks after daily use of approx 10-20mins sometimes spread between two or three sessions a day. I’m still using the pod even now just not on a regular basis.
It’s a great product to use to open up your chest area if you’re feeling any pain or restriction here.
I’ve heard that you could also use a couple of socks rolled into a ball or even a tennis ball and get the same results. I doubt this because with the pods shape it easily aligns with your back bone and the shape allows you to stretch your back allowing your chest to open up.
highly recommended. I ordered two pieces since the backpod seemed frail but these backpods are really tough, you can't simply break them. simple concept but extremely useful to treat/heal costochondritis.
I’m on Day 5 and I can’t say how it’s helped my problem yet but I’ll give it the suggested 3 weeks.
Will update my review then.