The Backpacking Housewife Paperback – 12 July 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Paperback : 382 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0008302693
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008302696
- Dimensions : 12.9 x 2.44 x 19.8 cm
- Publisher : One More Chapter; Digital original edition (12 July 2018)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 131,647 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
‘A feelgood read that reminds us it’s never too late to live the life you want’ SUN
Escape around the world with this feel good novel about second chances!
From the Publisher
More items to explore
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I imagine this would make a brilliant movie... think eat, pray love but better! I highly recommend it, and I’m quite gutted that I’ve finished it.
10/10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ FAVOURITE BOOK OF 2020!!!!! If you too are full of wanderlust, missing the backpack and island life this book is the best way to fulfil that desire from. The confinement of lock down, spoil yourself and enjoy.
The adventures of Lorraine had me enthralled, charmed and occasionally horrified throughout the story. There was a delicious twist at the end (which I had suspected and hoped might happen) so the book lives up to its "feel good" description. Altogether a great find which I will doubtless read again?