Hiking Backpack,40L Large Waterproof Outdoor Sport Hiking Trekking Camping Travel Backpack Pack,Business Military Backpack with Password Lock
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ROOMY-Mr.Journey Hiking Backpack roomy up to 40L, sufficient room for all the things you required for hiking/business:main zipped pocket for 17'' laptop,some for ipad,clothing,shoes,towel,food,camera，water bottle even for trekking poles.
- DURABLE-Mr.Journey Hiking Backpack Made with high quality terylene oxford lawn,stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- COMFORTABLE-S-shape shoulder straps with plentiful sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder;The chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely;The waist belt also will help relieve some stress from your shoulder and prevent any shock.
- MULTI COMPARTMENTS and KEEP THINGS ORGANIZED-1 Main zipped pocket, 3 front zipped pockets, 1 side mesh pocket, 2 small strap pockets and 3 pockets in the large front zip pocket for your items separate and organized.
- [Free Gifts] A special gift will be given to each guests. Can be fully matched with Mr.Journey Backpack. 1pcs* Combination Lock （Limited Quantity; First Come First Served）
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Hiking Backpack Daypack,40L Waterproof Travel Sport Camping Trekking Survival Backpack,Business /Military/School Backpack for 17 inch Laptop
Weight: 4.18 pounds
Material: Oxford Textile
Size: 12.6 in" x 7.87in" x 21.65in"
Adjustable belt:The belt could be adjusted up to 100cm/39.4",backpack straps adjust up to 80cm/31.5", shoulder straps adjust up to 140cm/55.1".
Structure : 1 Main zipped pocket, 3 front zipped pockets, 1 side mesh pocket, 2 small strap pockets and 3 pockets in the large front zip pocket.
1.Padded and breathable mesh back panel and shoulder straps offer cushioned comfort.
2.S-shape shoulder straps fit your body perfectly.
3.Adjustable shoulder strap and waist strap to fit your need.
4.Waist strap distribute and transferring much of the weight to hips and legs
5.Shoulder strap reflective stripe improve nighttime visibility,also as a strap for water bladder tube.
1.Soft latching loop and bottom loops can hang trekking pole or tripod.
2.Extra Shoulder strap for shoulder pack.
Washing & Maintenance Instruction
1. Water-resistant coating fabric. Please do not wash with liquid detergent or bleach.
2. Clean with wet cloth if necessary.
3. Air dry.
4. Please do not iron it.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am an experienced independent traveller and I bought this bag for a three-week trip to Africa. With a little pushing, I made this my only luggage which meant I did not need to check baggage into the aircraft hold (so – good size, complying with airline hand-luggage limits).
The design is nice to look at. Mine is green with black trimming but the design looks good in black and would probably be fine whatever colour was manufactured. Handles, flaps, trims and accessories were all pleasing and the overall impression was of an attractive piece of luggage.
On a practical level, there are lots of good features including handles where you need them, well-designed back-pack straps, several useful compartments (including laptop section and organiser section). There was an additional shoulder strap which I did not use as I preferred to wear it as a rucksack, but which allows the bag to be used in a wide range of travelling conditions.
Some improvements might be:
• Zips or flaps on internal pockets would ensure everything stayed packed where you put it.
• The external straps, which hold the whole thing together and support the main zip, are slightly too close to the ends. An inch or two nearer the middle would make them more useful.
• When using the rucksack straps, the covering flap rolls up and is secured by Velcro at the top. The Velcro can catch on other items (when the flap is down) and other packs have a better design where this flap folds into a special pocket.
• The zip to the main section is a single slot-zip. The bag would be easier to pack if the zip went round the corner and allowed the bag to open up a little more.
I dragged it around on aeroplanes, cars, jeeps and on foot for three weeks. While this is only three weeks, and I expect a bag to last years, there was no sign of wear during this time. All the straps and clips remained firmly attached, the material in good condition and the zips (solid, wide zips with leather tabs) fully-functioning. My opinion, therefore, is that this is a well-built bag with no compromise on either materials or construction.
I paid around £40 UK for this bag. Outstanding value, in my view, with nothing to gain by paying three times the price for a famous brand.
This pack is perfect for a short trip needing limited kit, great on aeroplanes and ideal if your back-packing fits into 40 litres.
Fully recommend. 9 out of 10.
The rucksack is very comfortable to wear on the back and to cary using the side handle or on the shoulder.
The only reason I give this 4 and not 5 is that my laptop did fall out of it, I can only assume the corner managed to work between the zips then push its way through and then it hit the deck. Thank God I didn't have my headphones on or I'd never have heard it falling out. I now use a small carabiner to clip that shut.
Access to main compartment I via a side zip so you cannot open the hole compartment, which is didn't think would be an issue but it does make it a bit harder to pack of your away for a few days.
Overall a good rucksack though, it also has various places to hook things onto, no molle webbing so I haven't seen any external attachments for it, if that is ur thing, I find it handy to clip my keys to.
The small net on the side is also good for drinks bottles.
I have tried this with a attercliffe bladder but it isn't ideal as there isn't a dedicated compartment.
A good day bag for urban environments or for shortbread trips away if you just want to take luggage.
The size allows for great weight distribution over my back and the lower harness / belt thing keeps it close to me center of gravity. Sadly, the upper clip doesn't fit over my fat barrel chest very well so I'm gonna have to make alterations there.
The build quality is surprisingly good. The outside of the bag feels like a solid, premium product however the material used for accessories section where you put pens and stuff feels pretty cheep and the laptop section in the main compartment currently contains a book because the lack of padding and support makes it too risky for putting my laptop in.
The silver thing in the top pocket is my 13 inch laptop, but that's mainly for demonstration purposes as I haven't had cause to take it anywhere in this bag yet.
To conclude, this is an amazing bag for the money, but I would happily pay more for a more premium version.
Most recent customer reviews
But you need a bigger zipper it's very hard to put out the laptop in airport for checking when the bag is full.