Back in Line Paperback – 18 Dec 1998
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Publisher
With so many back care books on the market, you would think that by now we have got to grips with the problem, but in fact the opposite is true: back pain is on the increase. This book shall aid patients' understanding of the cause of their back and neck pain so that they will know how to deal with it. In the past, most guides have given general advice and indiscriminate exercises which should solve everyone's problems and when they do not, it is the patient's fault for not doing enough exercise! This book recognizes that each particular problem needs specific advice. There is more than just one solution because there is more than one cause. Heavily illustrated with numerous simple clear line diagrams Helpful and informative text Includes back and neck pain Well known and respected author A book based on the best-selling Back Care: an illustrated guide by the same author The back book to beat them all!
About the Author
OLIVER, JEAN - MCSP SRP, Founder, Back Care Service; Director, Back Care Education Programme, Cambridge, UK
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Chiropractic & Osteopathy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Physiotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Orthopaedic & Fractures
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Physiotherapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Orthopaedic & Fractures
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Physiotherapy