Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop now

Size: 10 ml|Change
Price:£16.85+ £3.78 shipping

on 28 February 2012
The Rescue Remedy worked brilliantly with our rescue dog. He is fine at home but when going out in the car he gets very anxious panting and whining all the time. Gave him the drops 30 mins before journey, it worked a treat he sat looking out of the window, just very relaxed.
on 5 August 2013
This is a very effective remedy for an anxious cat.
Our year old cat isn't normally anxious but found it hard to calm down after an altercation with a neighbourhood tom cat and was a little wild (possibly 'high' on adrenalin.) 'Regular' Rescue Remedy (for humans) worked like a charm..I used 3 drops on her cat biscuits and the effect was nothing short of miraculous.
I thought I would treat her to some animal specific remedy.The formulation is the same as Rescue Remedy for us anxious humans..but lacks the alcohol content and 'brandy-like aroma.
The only criticism I have is that the glycerine used in the animal Rescue Remedy inhibits the absorption of the remedy if you use it on cat treats or kibble. (The usual Rescue Remedy..for humans.. works equally well if you allow a little time for the alcohol to dissipate.) I really can recommend this.... there are no negative side effects.
on 9 March 2012
My cat was pining for my other cat that died, he was wailing etc at day time and night. Used this and it definately calmed him down. Recommemnded.
on 12 August 2012
Bach`s Rescue Remedy for pets worked very quickly to calm my nervous bloodhound. Really does whot is says on the box
on 18 December 2015
I used this for Bonfire week for my dog who was previously terrified of firework noise. She used to be shaking, terrified and a wreck. After using this, she lay on the floor listening but not reacting to them. Wonderful stuff and will use if she needs to go somewhere like the vet etc.
on 23 February 2015
I was really hoping this would work on my dog who is very stressed when in the car. Unfortunately there was no change in his behaviour (he is a small dog) with panting, agitation, whining etc. So back to the drawing board.
on 17 December 2012
As my cat had developed a very bad adverse reaction to being boxed or going to the Vet I was really desperate for something to work.The last time I took him to the Vet he messed the box (on the way there)& on the way back he did the same,tried to break his face through the plastic holes in box & I thought he was having a seizure ! Was SO stressful for me & him.
I bought some Bach pet rescue remedy & gave it to him before his visit to Vet for vaccinations.He actually licked it off my fingers...
On the way he meowed in a very laid back way & did not thrash around....When in the Vets he was so chilled he lay in the weighing scales !! On the way back again very chilled...I was utterly overjoyed with the result.
The big test however came recently when I had to drive for three hours with three cats as I was moving from London to Gloucestershire.Totally amazed at how well it went.There was a continual laconic meowling but nothing like I was expecting from either cat !If your cat is a nightmare going to the Vet I would 200% recommend this ! It actually works !!
on 21 October 2015
Sorry to say didn't help at all , I was introducing an older cat into our home which already had two other cats in it and all 3 of the cats were just as stressed after taking the rescue remedy so no good at all
on 26 January 2016
I have recently moved house and one of my already nervy cats became increasingly nervous when he spotted first a badger and then a deer in the back garden and refused to go outside. He got so bad he would hide in a box all day and not come for food. I have been using this in his water for the past week and there has been a marked improvement in his behaviour. Today I have decorators in and he has been out and nosing around.

The only downside is that my other cat has become a druggy (I always knew he had the capacity to become an addict having watched him with cat nip) and notices me put it in the water and goes straight for it, then lazes in some crazy blissed out position for the rest of the evening - most unlike him.....
on 21 August 2015
Bought these drops hoping it will stop my dog getting anxious when I'm at work been using them now for 3 days and seems to be doing the job hopefully it continues.

See one answered question