on 29 August 2004
I love this Baby's Record Keeper and Memory Box. The early sections allow you to enter the baby's birth details, clippings from newspapers on the day they were born, details of the parents, grandparents, siblings, details of gifts you were bought etc. It also has a section for mum to complete on her thoughts on the day the baby was born. For me this was really nice to read back a couple of months later when you tend to forget the details of the day.
There are other sections to note particular milestones and a place to record monthly weight and length details.
I particularly like the monthly "reports" you can complete to record Sleep Habits, What you can do and Special Notes. Each month also has room for photos to be placed as a monmento of that month.
At the back of the book is the Memory Box and it is ideal to place birth momentos such a hospital tags, first haircut clippings or scan photos from your pregnancy. Just a nice place to keep everything together.
As a new mum I loved receiving this as a gift.
on 21 July 2005
A brilliant item!! I bought this for my sister who recently had a baby girl and she was overjoyed with it. It contains everything you need to make it a lovely keepsake for the future to show your children when they grow up. There are quite a few pages - more than i imagined there would be, so there is plenty to keep mum and dad busy with all that writing space. I particulary like the 1-12 mths section where there is one page for each month, where you can list their achievements, words they have said, sleeping habits, eating, development etc. There is also a page for mum to fill in on the day of delivery so all those special memories wont be forgotten years later. There's also pages for dad to fill in on the day so as to not feel left out. Attached to the back of the book is a cardboard container- about 2" deep- it is big enough to put all those scan photos, clippings of hair, hospital wristbands etc in. All in all a lovely present for would be parents.
on 17 October 2008
I was given this memory book/box for my first child, and I have never seen one as good. There are ample pages to fill in with written memories and photos, and the box at the back is very handy. Big enough to hold the hospital bracelet, the booties he wore in hospital, and other various things. It has a magnetic lid so it stays shut.

For my second child, I got something else that has little mesh pockets inside it. It's just not as good. I'm thinking I will get this for my third child. I just wish they made this with a variety of covers so you can get different ones for each child. But, I can always personalize it.
on 13 September 2013
Firstly, I used this same book for my first child so I am familiar with baby book. I guess that already suggests I am keen on the product as this is a repeat buy. There are many good points to this product, it has a large keeper box and a monthly account of babies progress, which many others did not have. If you like a comperhensive, traditional baby book with lots of room for photos and exciting accounts of your babys first year then I cannot recommend this more.
on 28 March 2010
l cant recommend this book enough we bought it as a present for our daughter
who is having a baby girl in a few months time. Ex quality and value for money
there are plenty of pages inside for you to write about everything that your baby does in the first year and l love the fact that it has a memory box attached at the back. This is one of the best books that l have seen and would make a great gift for a new born all l would say that in my opinion due to the colour of the front of the book l think it is best suited to a baby girl. Many thanks to Amazon for a great price the best that l have seen and for delivery l received my item in two days.
on 2 April 2011
I thought there would be much more depth and interest to this record book. I was hoping to put something about my pregnacy in. There are the usual firsts. It is very pretty book but I was hoping there would be slots to slide babys first sleepsuit and hat in. I should of gone for the baby journal again as I had the yellow one for my daughter although its americanised its a lot better if you like to write a lot. (This would suit a busy working mother who just wants basic records.) The box is handy but i prefer the sleeves you can slide cards in recomend buying the baby journal instead. This was not worth the 11 pound odd I paid really.
on 11 October 2009
I was looking for a relatively simple, stylish and non over-the-top book to record some memories for my new baby. This book fulfils most of my criteria, but it wasn't clear to me that the book was American, hence "Mom" etc. With the insertion of a couple of letters, I have British spelling, but slightly irritating! I like the memory box at the back to store small things like the tags from the hospital, a lock of hair and so on. The colours are nice and work for both a boy and a girl.
on 7 December 2010
The book is attractive to look at and has all the right pages for remembering your babies first year and the box is great for keeping memorabilia but I don't think much of the quality. One of the corners of the box had come apart on arrival but it was easier to repair it than return it. It will have to be handled fairly gently if it is going to be kept for many years to come. Baby's Record Keeper and Memory Box
on 7 April 2009
What a simple but effective product. A nice wee box for keeping some small items in & plenty of pages in the book to put in some nice photo's & text. Finding the time to complete it might be the biggest problem...we've got two to do ! Nice gift too? Very good VFM!
on 10 April 2010
I loved this book! For the person I was buying for, the lack of specific boy/girl colours was just right. The memory box was an excellent feature. The look on the face of my friend was priceless, she was overjoyed with it. I recommend this book.