on 4 June 2015
Ordered it and got it fast BUT it was faulty...the squeaky toys didn't work, there wasnt a place to fasten the button where the handle is of the chair and it sometimes would stop whilst swinging and stutter... It also plays Christmas songs for some strange reason? I returned it and got a refund.
on 14 November 2014
I gave this a 3 star coz i am undecided. It was too deep for my prem baby to sit in he hated it at first. He was 4lbs 7oz. Its very flimsy and also though it folds away its not rigid and it feels like it will break. It rocks when folded up almost diagonally. There are christmas songs on it which is bizarre. My son likes it now hes older however he still looks uncomfortable in his seat. Its quite big aswell even when folded unless you put it back in the box it doesn't feel like it will last. Its great thats it plug in thats the best feature. I did not think it was too fast for newborns unlike other reviewers. The clip in seat is adjustable but its awkward. Also when you go to take baby out the clips are loud so they wake the baby up again most of the time. It has 3 volume settings. I always used the lowest. There is no off button for the music so you have to press the volume all the way up and then once more for off so you have to do this quickly not to wake baby. The 10 year warrenty is hassle. The form has to be downloaded. Its in german even tjough the product is french. It is hard to find the english form on the website and you can not do it by post. However the swing works and does send my baby to sleep.
on 22 June 2015
This swing looks lovely and the music and motion are great. However due to the shape of it, my baby doesn't sit very comfortably and his head is pushed a bit too far forward, even if I have it in the lying back position. When it is in the lying back position his feet go higher than his head when it swings so he is slightly upside down. The straps are too low down so they go up his back before going over his shoulder and therefore he is able to throw himself slightly forward and isn't perfectly secure. I have only used this a few times because my baby doesn't look particularly comfortable in it, despite him being 4.5 months old and being able to fully support his neck when sitting. His head just doesn't look right in it. His neck looks like it is pushed forward. That said, he does like the motion but gets agitated after only a short while. The bar that has toys on it is too close to his face so I had to remove that because he kept going squint trying to look at the toys
on 8 May 2013
Swing is perfect for babies and mothers :). Comfortable and nice , can use it any time, very nice songs .
on 13 April 2014
This is a great swing at this price, nice music, good swinging speed and timer is an added advantage. Best part of this swing is it don't require battery and can work with adapter, so you may get rid of changing batteries every time. The only negative part are toys. and the seat. Toys are not at attractive, very dull and boring, bad shapes bad color, i had to change all the toys. The back of the seat is too soft, I mean if you are using for the babies less than 5 months then its not a good choice. The back of the seat must have little extra padding so that it may give an extra support to the back of the little one. Rest its a good product, my baby truly loves it.
on 5 May 2014
I ordered this product for my newborn son. It worked fine for a couple of days, although he didn't like it much. Then a few days later we smelt some smoke and had a look at the socket only to find that the cord caught fire and actually exploded! I can't even imagine what could have happened if my son was using this product at the time or if the fire would have spread in our house. Terrible! Amazon refunded us but I do not trust this product or company anymore.
on 5 May 2014
it a really good looking swing however the seat is very deep and when my baby was smaller he hated it.now he is 5 months old and likes the seat a lot so one problem solved although soon he will be too heavy for it!!
The other big disappointment was the motor even though there is an adapter and I thought great we will not lose in power however on day 3 the motor started to slow down and I had to place it on number 5 in order for him to like it.Now I usually use my hand now
!!!
on 13 June 2015
Best thing I have ever brought! Easy to assemble & my daughter loves it!
on 6 March 2015
Great for the price :) only negative is even on the lowest setting the music is quite loud & a couple of random Christmas songs ? Apart from that it's brilliant :D my little one enjoys & often falls asleep in it to !
on 6 February 2015