|Price:||£12.45 (£17.79 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.54 (4%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.47 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.99 UK delivery
Babyliss Pro Satin Smooth Pure White Hard Wax with Arnica and Coconut 700g
- No strip disposable wax required.
- A high performance wax for traditional hot wax users.
- Particularly effective on the bikini area.
- Arnica promotes healing and calms irritation.
- Suitable for hair removal on all parts of the body.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
BaByliss Pro Satin Smooth Pure White Hard Wax with Arnica & Coconut
A high performance hard wax for immaculate Brazilians. Satin Smooth Pure White Hard Wax is ideal if you're used to using traditional hot wax and is particularly effective on the bikini area including Brazilian waxing.
It contains Arnica for its anti-inflammatory and healing and calming properties and Coconut which nourishes and moisturises the skin.
Suitable for use on all body areas.
Satin Smooth is a professional and dedicated to the beauty industry for over 50 years. Satin Smooth has provided customised waxes and state-of-the-art appliances to our industry for more than 10 years.
1. Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
2. Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency.
3. To test wax use a disposable applicator; dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off. Before performing waxing service cleanse area with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser.
4. When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax.
5. When applying wax leave excess wax "tab" on edge, so the strip can be pulled from that direction.
6. The right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky.
7. Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick motion and opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue from skin surface.
See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have seen a few reviews where people have complained about the wax breaking up or not working properly if put in a microwave. This wax must be used in a wax warmer with a removable pot not a microwave to be effective. To stop it breaking up it needs to be put on thick (about 4mm). Also it is really designed for coarse hair - like my chest hair although the manufacturer does say it can be used on all hair. The working temperature does seem to be quite critical as it will go from really runny to being too thick to spread very quickly so a decent quality warming pot is a must.
As well as smelling absolutely beautiful, the wax goes on really smoothly and sets relatively quickly compared to other waxes. While this might put off a novice, it means no faffing about and waiting ages for the wax to set, risking leaving it too long and it going brittle and getting stuck on your skin/hair. I was able to work quickly and the wax didn't go brittle at all and came off really smoothly, leaving almost no residue. Because it was so quick and efficient it was almost painless to remove even my course hair and actually cut the speed of my waxing session down by about 50% compared to normal - result!
If you're considering an at-home hot wax or are thinking about switching brands I would definitely recommend buying this product. Be aware though that you will need an electric wax heater in order to use it, it doesn't go in the microwave.
First, the package is really big. I use a 500ml wax warmer, and it definitely wouldn't fit in it. Fortunately, the wax comes in handy pellets, so it's easy enough to pour into the inner tub. The wax melted fairly quickly to an easy-to-use, creamy consistency, and released a surprisingly pleasant coconut scent.
The wax was a real pleasure to use. It applied easily, and it was easy to build up a 'lip' on each strip to make removal simple. It also stayed pliable much longer than the other wax I used, with minimal crumbling or breaking.
This is a great wax, and I'll definitely buy it again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice smell, you receive a good amount for the just over £10 it cost me.Published 20 days ago by AMALH
My wife bought this and realised it was for small areas. Using it on your legs isn't ideal as the wax cracks by the time you pull off the long strip. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Easy to use, melts quickly. Slightly more ring than my previous sort, but I'm pleased with my purchase.Published 1 month ago by CathG
Although it's OK, I do prefer other alternatives. Unless you get the heat/consistency exact, it ends up like chewing gum.Published 1 month ago by Miss B