on 10 December 2013
I bought this after my old one broke and to be honest I haven't had such a bad shave in my life as when I used this! It was so small it can barely cover and inch of facial hair at a time, if you don't push hard it doesn't cut the hair, if you push too hard it cuts your face, I had several after using this, yet 3 years of using my other one with not a single cut! I wouldn't waste your time buying this junk.
on 27 January 2012
Terrible product, doesn't trim well. It misses lots of hairs and simply does not work properly. I am very disappointed, don't buy it!
on 11 September 2011
I bought two of these from a well known high street retailer and feel I need to share my experience with Amazon customers.

This product breaks very, very easily. My first trimmer shorted out after around 30 minutes of use of 3 days. The second lasted a little longer at a week but again died. The shop said it was probably a faulty batch so ordered me one from another branch, byt low and behold - two weeks in, same issue.

When it did work, the trimmer is not sharp enough for tough stubble. If you want a properly good stubble trim then use the i-Trim (also by BaByiss BaByliss For Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer). The main reason I wanted this though was for body grooming and it was ok, but the head pinched quite badly compared to others i've used before.

I gave this two stars and not one, because the price, range of adapters and accesories was good; it just doesnt work well.
on 25 September 2013
On my second pair of these trimmers and the latest set is doing exactly what the first set did before they broke. My first pair worked well for around 4 months then all of a sudden they just wouldn't fully charge. I mean that i couldn't even get through a morning facial hair trim before they ran out of juice even though they had been charging from the night before. got to the point they wouldnt turn on at all so i managed to get a free replacement pair and half a year later they have almost done the same. I literally have to take off whatever guard im using, let the rotor spin itself then try to slide the attachment on. The clippers themselves are okay, light but slightly cheap looking/ feeling. Only positive thing I can say about them that when they worked the nasal hair trimmer was very efficient however overall I don't recommend. For a similar price you can pick up a set of good wahl trimmers which in my opinion are of far better quality and more professional.
on 26 June 2016
How do I make a complaint. My husband hasn't even had these a week I purchased them on the 21St of June an it is the 26th today, the battery had gone dead within one use he then put it on charge about ten minutes later we could smell burning he went to investigate when he came back he had plastic stook to his finger were it had literally burn through. If this was left for much longer it could of caused some serious damage. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM.. . And I would like a refund for the inconvenience of this nightmare.
on 4 February 2015
Didn't buy this from amazon, it was from a Wilkinson store a couple of years ago and got rid of it a couple of months later.

Just a cheap rubbishy thing which simply does not operate smoothly no matter how careful you are with it. I only used the bare trimmer for a while, and never any of the other fancy attachments.

Mine worked fine brand new for a few times, but soon after it tended to cut-out during trimming. I opened it up to see if anything was wrong on the inside, found the contacts between the motor and battery were loose and could easily separate, tried to carefully keep the contacts together but internally they always somehow sprung away from each other. It clogs very quickly with hair too, you have to keep taking the head off and rinsing it too often, again due to a simple and cheap head design. All this applies in dry and wet conditions.

It was a very successful waste of money (around £18 I think), wish I hadn't bought it...
on 13 June 2012
I bought one for my husband but the nose trimmer didn't seem to work so we took it back. Unfortunately the replacement was just the same so assume it's a fault with the product.
on 28 December 2015
I purchased this as a cheap shaver for touch up and pre-shaves - overall it's good and I'm satisfied. I wouldn't use this expecting a clean shave like a straight razor, but it's useful when you're in a rush and want a short stubble. As I mentioned earlier I currently use this before going over with a razor and it does the job. Be wary that it isn't exactly a premium product, but you get what you pay for. The base is cheaply made, but it holds everything well so at least is functional. The detail trimmer once again does well around the sidebrows and above the ear. I've had it for a few months now and I have no complaints.

Hope this helps - 3 stars * * *
on 25 August 2015
I'd like to give it 2.5 as there are some parts I don't like and some are OK. It comes with 4 length attachments one of which is a variable one. There is no number 1, it has a number 2, 3 & 4 set length and the variable one is 3, 6, 9, 12 & 15. But unless your hair stands rigid it looks like it will only cut at 3mm for all settings. Also when removing the attachment the top comes off with them as it is not held on very tight and the release button does not hold it on. I have only tried the 2mm and it leaves an uneven cut. Also for some reason the 3 non variable attachments are far bigger than the clipper head and look like they were made for a different model.

The foil attachment works OK but does not give as close a shave as the manual implies. The nose clippers is the best part as it does clip the nose hair rather than pluck it like a few earlier models. I will attempt a few more time to see if it is user error but I'm not hopeful.
on 10 August 2016
I like this and All the tools with it and add ons. However, it doesn't give a close enough shave. More gives you shorted stubble. Bought this as an anniversary present and it's not what I was expecting.
Red light when charging. Nice little stand to keep it on. The nose hair one was a lot less pulley than others I've tried on my partner.