on 10 August 2013
works brilliantly, no gluing silly cups to the walls like other misleading manufacturers make you do with their pressure fit gates, this babydan gate has no drilling holes into walls... this is a 100% pressure fit gate! It takes 5 mins from unboxing to fitting, it comes complete with everything you need, including a small spanner. BRILLIANT.
on 4 December 2013
Not just perfect for imprisoning your child but also for taking photos of them forlornly standing and holding on to the bars whilst you busy yourself in the kitchen.
on 18 February 2014
Good construction, solid, hasn't moved since we put it in the kitchen doorway..... easy to put together, needs to have the handle lifted to open then the whole gate lifted for it to move forward So safe if a little fiddly at times, just takes a bit of getting used to! but really pleased for it bought it for puppy and grandchildren! Would recommend.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 July 2014
A bit undecided on this as it is pros and cons.

Pros
+ True pressure fit so no need for any drills or screws. We also bought a Lindam version thinking it was similar but that one needed drilling which we didn't want.
+ Solid feel and baby shouldn't be able to move it.
+ Straightforward instructions.
+ Smaller size than some other gates so fitted our door frames

Cons
- The handle is awkward to use. You need to pinch and yank up the handle with some force to open up. I appreciate that this is a very safe design but it is a pain to use. The Lindam I talked about above has a much better handle that is truly one hand opening.
on 16 June 2014
I managed to put this at top of our stairs with my crawling son pestering me. It fit fine and didn't leave behind any marks on wall/ banister. I had brought two stair gates that you drill in but we were staying at newly decorated home and had to get this one as we didn't want to leave behind any marks. We have moved and I will fix this one to bottom of stairs and the drill gate at top. Would recommend and buy again.
on 27 October 2012
Bought this to keep my dogs in the kitchen when out, does what it says on the tin. Great price and looks really nice in the black.
on 8 August 2012
I bought this gate for my 8 week old mini dachshund puppy and it is absolutely perfect! Great quality, easy to install and the bars are narrow enough that even the tinniest of pups (and babies alike!) are kept safe and secure.
on 3 January 2016
Absolutely love this gate. Love that it is black and so goes slightly better with my decor and i dont have to keep wiping mucky handprints off it. Nice amount of adjustment and has also survived my teenage son falling into it twice !
on 14 July 2016
We fought this to replace a wooden one my 3 year son had worked out how to use. Now my son is good on the stairs but I'm disabled and cannot keep chasing him up and downstairs so needed a solid gate to fit the door of the living room to stop him going up. I'm not a fan of the white ones as the chip and rust I like more classy looking ones, plus the White ones tend to bigger spaces my space was 74cm this fit the space to a tee the locking mechanism is just good enough for me to open but hard enough for Harry not to. Perfect in every way
on 23 July 2015
My 5 month old basset hound has mastered this gate. We have renamed her Houdini! She pushes open the bottom and squeezes through.
There is a design fault, a small child could do the same and hurt itself or tumble down stairs.