BabyBjörn Baby Carrier Original (Pink, Spirit)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fits parents perfectly and securely with only a few adjustments.
- Specially developed to give the proper support for the baby’s head, neck, spine and hips.
- Specially designed in collaboration with pediatricians to fit your baby from birth – no need for any extra insert.
- Provides the vital closeness, and baby can face inwards or outwards.
- Guaranteed free from harmful substances (Oeko-tex class 1 for babies certified).
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original--The easy-to-use classic design
Brand New Product Name
Baby Carrier Original in mesh material was previously sold as Baby Carrier Air.
Close to Heart--Since 1973
We have believed in closeness for many years. As early as 1973, we launched our first baby carrier. It was designed to carry baby heart-to-heart to provide optimal closeness between baby and parent from birth. Today, the Baby Carrier Original is a treasured classic the world over. It also has a special place in our own hearts as it has grown into an entire family of baby carriers, allowing millions of children and parents to enjoy that essential closeness every single day.
Perfect for Your Newborn Baby
Baby Carrier Original is specially designed in collaboration with pediatricians to fit your baby from birth--you don’t need any extra insert or pillow.
Easy to Use
- Easy and secure--24/7. The baby carrier is easy for you to put on and take off by yourself, which means you can use it at night too if you choose.
- The smart safety click lets you know you’ve done it right. Thanks to the coloured buckles and the smart safety click, it’s not possible to fasten the baby carrier incorrectly.
- The two-part design allows you to lift your sleeping baby out without waking them. Just unfasten both side latches to open the front completely.
Provides Essential Closeness
Baby Carrier Original allows you and your baby to enjoy each other’s closeness and to get to know each other. Your newborn baby is soothed and reassured by the warmth of your body and the sound of your heart and voice. As a parent, you also learn to recognise and understand your baby’s needs. This creates the emotional bond that is so essential for your baby’s development and for your ongoing relationship.
Discover the World Together
At the age of four to six months, when your baby’s back and neck muscles are sufficiently developed to hold their head up, you can start to carry your baby facing forward for brief periods. Most babies are thrilled to observe their surroundings with their back nestling safely against Mum or Dad. It’s a safe way to experience two worlds at the same time.
You Can Choose the Fabric!
This product comes in three fabric collections:
- Soft and comfy cotton--Comfortable against your baby’s skin.
- Cool and breathable mesh fabric--The ideal choice for a warmer climate. The breathable mesh fabric keeps both you and your baby pleasantly cool and comfortable. The main fabric is our specially developed 3-D mesh with excellent breathability and moisture-transporting qualities. It also dries rapidly after washing.
- Pure and soft organic cotton--Caring for the next generation. The organic cotton is grown and manufactured in compliance with strict environmental regulations. It is certified in accordance with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), the most widely recognised international standard for organic textile manufacturing.
Tested and Safe
All fabrics are kind to your baby’s delicate skin and completely harmless to taste. They are approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1 for baby products, which guarantees that they are free from harmful and allergenic substances. The fabrics also meet both European and American safety standards.
About BabyBjorn’s Baby Carriers
Our very first baby carrier was developed in 1973. Since then, it has developed and grown into an entire family of baby carriers. To date, approximately 30 million babies have felt the closeness and security of a BabyBjorn Baby Carrier. Regardless of which one you choose, you can be certain that a baby carrier from BabyBjorn is…
- Developed in close cooperation with medical experts.
- Anatomically adapted, with proper support for your baby’s head, neck back and hips.
- Good for building motor skills, muscles and balance, since your child can move both arms and legs freely.
- Shaped to keep your child facing inward or forward (from about four to five months).
- Adjustable to suit your child’s height perfectly.
- Easy to put on and remove without assistance--all adjustments are made in the front.
- Comfortable for you to wear thanks to wide, padded shoulder straps.
- Made from materials certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1 for baby products and guaranteed free from hazardous substances and allergens.
About BabyBjorn the Company
Passion for the next generation--since 1961.
When BabyBjorn was started in 1961, the founder, Bjorn Jakobson, had a clear business concept: To make life easier for families with small children by developing safe and innovative products of the highest quality for children up to three years. To date, BabyBjorn remains a Swedish family company with Mr. Jakobson as the CEO, and our products can be found all over the world. The original business concept has stood the test of time, just like the quality of our products.
Top Customer Reviews
No reason to not buy it... speacially when most the other carriers look more like rucksacks.