- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Looking for baby products? Visit the Baby Store at Amazon.co.uk for special offers on gifts and essentials.
- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Baby-led Weaning: Helping Your Baby to Love Good Food Paperback – 6 Nov 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"It sounds like common sense: after all, would you want to be strapped into a high chair and force-fed spoon after spoon of bland vegetables? It's surely much more exciting to be able to exercise a bit of control over your diet" (Guardian)
"could radically simplify infant feeding" (Daily Telegraph)
"[Baby-led weaning] makes life so much easier" (The Times)
"I see many happy children, who choose their own food independently and eat at their own pace" (Stefan Kleintjes, paediatric dietitian)
"the benefits are great" (Independent)
Everything you need to know about baby-led weaning - the latest buzz in parenting circles - from leading health visitor Gill RapleySee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I'd definitely recommend any new parent approaching the weaning stage to...Read more