Customer reviews

on 25 November 2016
Love this. Bought as an alternative to cradle cap shampoos (when other supply ran out). Smells lovely, has no-tears formulation, really nice to apply and gives lovely soft, shiny hair (and has reduced the cradle cap to almost-gone). It's pricey, but would still recommend it and will be getting more.
on 6 July 2017
I used to use a similar product by Burt's Bees but didn't like the smell so tried this. I do like Weleda products and this fits into my swimming bag so I don't have to bring shampoo and soap. It is very gentle. The only thing that isn't 100% great is that I seem to need a lot of it to get my hair clean.
on 4 April 2016
Very very good product. Especially for toddlers hair which was with Johnson products getting drier and drier with tangles. Now her hair looks so healthy shiny and soft easy to comb. I tried it on my hair but didn't work for me- I guess there is a reason why it is a baby product.
on 21 May 2016
Ive only used this twice now so not sure how great its working. My baby has really dry skin.Its definately milder and it doesnt look like its drying babys skin out. Might be imagining it but his dry scalp is looking much better today too. Smells lovely and baby smells lovely after too.
on 15 May 2017
i bought this for my 3 year old son as he suffers with blepharitis and i wanted a good shampoo for his eyes to keep cysts at bay and now he harldy suffers with them. Ive marked a star down as when i do use it on his hair it isnt as shiny as when i use other shampoo.
on 19 September 2017
Smells wonderful and goes a long way. It took me three months to run out of this despite bathing the baby every night. It doesn't sting her eyes and I can wash her hair with it too. Leaves her skin soft even in dry water areas.
on 1 November 2016
This is a really nice baby shampoo and body wash. I've been using it since by baby was born and still have lots left 12 weeks later as a little stretches far. It smells lovely and is nice to know i'm not putting any harsh ingredients onto my baby's skin.
on 7 October 2017
Just what I needed for washing my babies sensitive skin, did help to improve his cradle cap too. I found this product economical as a little goes a long way. It also has a pleasant scent.
on 18 February 2017
Very good product.Highly recommended for moms and mums-to-be! Is very gentile on baby's skin during bath time, and has less chemical stuff than other brands!
on 4 February 2014
I used burts bees for the first child and used burts bees till her turned 4. The twins on the other hand had sensitive skin and burts bees left one of them with itchy scalp after every bath so we switched to this and now all 3 kids use this. Gentle cleansing at its best. It doesn't smell as nice as the burts bees but I can handle that over itch free kids.