on 27 January 2018
i have brought many foot muffs over the years ( childminder 14 yrs!) and this is the best one I have had! it is longer than normal foot muffs and has plenty of room in it to add another blanket if needed! keeps the children warm and cosy and washes very well. i would order another with no hesitation if and when i need one and would recommend it.
on 15 January 2015
I bought this for 2 reasons. The first being the longer length and the second being that the top section could zip off and leave a liner in the pushchair.
My daughter has been too long for this for a while now and is only 21 months.
The top layer doesn't come off, it's just a 2 way zip so you either have to take it off completely or try to jam it underneath the other layer which makes it lumpy.
it's a shame because when it fit my daughter it really did keep her lovely and warm.
on 10 October 2015
It would need more straps to attach it to my Obaby stroller, it only has two at the top and the sack easily slips down if the straps are not stongly knottted from behind. It is less thick than I expected and sides are not fully covered. An extra wood liner may be necessary for winter. Easy to clean and light for transport. Long enough for big babies as mine.I give to this product a 3 star score because I am not totally happy with the purchase but the price is half other brands in the market and I had a good delivery service.
on 5 February 2016
Excellent product arrived early very roomy good quality material lovely and warm and showerproof no need for rain cover if you have good hood on pram. Colour more orange than red but overall very pleased . Would use again
on 26 January 2014
Easy to use and ties to top of pushchair seat so no slipping up and down as I put my child in. Also the popper each side at top means my child cannot kick it off. Warm and cosy for those cold days too. Excellent product and arrived quickly.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 February 2014
This foot muff is great size. My 22 months old fits in it comfortably and there is still a room to grow. Not only is it long but also deep. I use it mostly in iCandy Peach and also in McLaren XT and it fits both perfectly (although in iCandy it slips from the top when putting the baby in it as there is nowhere to tie the strings onto but this is more how the iCandy is designed not the foot muff fault). I bought red one for tomato/red iCandy and it looks lovely and bright. It is definitely not the warmest foot muff but for UK winters it is just perfect. Great value for money. Would highly recommend.
on 30 November 2012
bought for my Zeta Voom buggy and keeps granddaughter nice and warm, washes well too. Other daughter has bought one on my recommendation.
8 people found this helpful
on 13 August 2014
Arrived very quickly. Colour exactly as shown so looks great against my black pram. Easy to fit. Love the extra cuff that can be poppered up for those really windy days and best of all, my grand daughter loves it.
on 22 May 2013
Love them, great value for money long enough for my tall 18month old, cosy, showerproof, they look great, fit easily, wash easily and the buggy liner option is great for when you can't decide what the weather is gona do!
One person found this helpful
on 27 January 2016
Came in good time. Is an excellent product.
The cosy toes fits well in the buggy and is cosy and warm for the little ones.