- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Baby Tips for Grandparents Hardcover – 2 Jul 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Full of quirky and humorous advice on dealing with another
generation of your family.
-- Baby Tips for Granparents --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Simon Brett worked as a producer in radio and television before taking up writing full time. As well as the much-loved Fethering series, the Mrs Pargeter novels and the Charles Paris detective series, he has written a number of radio and television scripts. Married with three children, he lives in an Agatha Christie-style village on the South Downs. You can find out more about Simon at his website: www.simonbrett.com.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I am assured by the person who this was for that it was an excellant gift with good advice. Even though tips a bit obvious - Did stop grandad saying a few things to his daughter that without the gentle nudge of this little book he would have!!! Myself the 'purchaser' was a little disapointed at the size and presentation ..............
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Grandparents
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Humour > Doctors & Medicine
- Books > Humour > Love, Sex & Marriage